[Guide][HC] Fite's Detonate Dead Build (Scion/Templar/Witch)

"
ishmael_ wrote:
is alpha's howl good for this build?

Not really.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
Hey, probably this been asked before but:
Could I use Cloak of Defiance and skip pretty much the entire part of the tree under scion area (along with iron reflexes) and stuff those points in more HP/damage/mana/mana regen nodes?

Carcass is way too nice.
"
wenlock wrote:
I can't figure out how with such little ES and mana nodes fite is sustaining AA so we'll in his videos.

He has shitloads of regen on rings.
hi,
im interested in this build to start with it for the new xpack/league/patch at 20th august and keep this build for the whole 3 months

if i understood correctly, desecrate ground needs high lvl, can play with only rares, maybe carcass 5L/RotP/dream fragments, rings/amu/shield with mana reg

did i miss something ?

Last edited by MrZimz on Aug 4, 2014, 12:05:28 PM
"
MrZimz wrote:
hi,
im interested in this build to start with it for the new xpack/league/patch at 20th august and keep this build for the whole 3 months

if i understood correctly, desecrate ground needs high lvl, can play with only rares, maybe carcass 5L/RotP/dream fragments, rings/amu/shield with mana reg

did i miss something ?

pretty much but df is kinda shit unless you REALLY need the mana
k thx chundra

and what class would be best chioce for the new league ?
Hmmm.. starting to get bored and worried about my survivability at 60.. when does it get better? I just realised that I can't get EB until 64 and MoM until 67. I also feel like my defense is falling out a bit, don't have that much life either. This build is kinda hard to run without having that much currency to spend on levelling gear.
"
Hmmm.. starting to get bored and worried about my survivability at 60.. when does it get better? I just realised that I can't get EB until 64 and MoM until 67. I also feel like my defense is falling out a bit, don't have that much life either. This build is kinda hard to run without having that much currency to spend on levelling gear.

What do you mean you can't get EB and MoM? Take them lol - they are your defense.
"
MrZimz wrote:
k thx chundra

and what class would be best chioce for the new league ?

Scion.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

What do you mean you can't get EB and MoM? Take them lol - they are your defense.

Well I kinda ruined my priorities in levelling, I went for the aura cluster instead of EB -.-
Also, I didn't think it was a good idea to get MoM early when I only have 700 mana with 400 of it reserved.. this is with reduced mana and the aura cluster, I only have 70 mana regen as well.

Should I just refund the entire aura cluster and take MoM anyway?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info