[Guide][HC] Fite's Detonate Dead Build (Scion/Templar/Witch)

Hello. I've been developing this build for a week, and its going wonderful.
Just an idea: you should add to the leveling section the fire trap. I'm using it, the aoe is immense and the damage is absurd, mainly after you take the 3 burning damage nodes.
I throw a fire trap + flammability and its enough to get a pack entirely. When it's not, 1 corpse detonation is enough to end them all.
Plus: to solo bosses im using vaal flameblast + summon raging spirits.
Thanks for the guide :D
At what level do you start running EB typically? your leveling guide doesen't include it even in the lvl80 build for which but for scion and templar it's at 60. I don't think I've ever managed to sustain a AA so some guide lines would be really help full. Thx, will probably transition into this in the new league after leveling as fire trap+fire blast.
"
Joo wrote:
At what level do you start running EB typically? your leveling guide doesen't include it even in the lvl80 build for which but for scion and templar it's at 60. I don't think I've ever managed to sustain a AA so some guide lines would be really help full. Thx, will probably transition into this in the new league after leveling as fire trap+fire blast.

You go EB when you can, there's no level set in stone.

When you have enough ES on your gear to be able to get the mana from EB, run AA, use MoM effectviely, that's when you do it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Ready, set, go.
Giving this a shot
pvp loooooooool
guys in your opinion what`s the most important gem to get quality on, apart from detonate dead?
May I ask why templar and scion are going EB and witch isn't?
Also should I use this witch tree or someone got a better one?
"
May I ask why templar and scion are going EB and witch isn't?
Also should I use this witch tree or someone got a better one?

Probs a mistake somewhere, all DD builds should be EB unless you're CI or some weird shit.
Last edited by countothreeandie on Jul 22, 2014, 9:24:34 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/923668

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info