[Guide][HC] Fite's Detonate Dead Build (Scion/Templar/Witch)

What do you think about skipping the MoM passive and instead using a cloak of defiance? for Softcore? If you compare the following two builds you'll see that the non-MoM build has much more damage (a total of over 180% counting fire and elemental damage), 30% more life, and all around better stats without having to cross the entire passive tree.
Is Iron Reflexes and Carcass Jack worth that much? I'm strongly considering this build for the next league so I'd like your input. Thanks :D
"
Vuxra wrote:
What do you think about skipping the MoM passive and instead using a cloak of defiance? for Softcore? If you compare the following two builds you'll see that the non-MoM build has much more damage (a total of over 180% counting fire and elemental damage), 30% more life, and all around better stats without having to cross the entire passive tree.
Is Iron Reflexes and Carcass Jack worth that much? I'm strongly considering this build for the next league so I'd like your input. Thanks :D

For SC, it's 100% sufficient, the AoE sucks to lose though.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Vuxra wrote:

Having recently started playing this build with a carcass (lvl 82 on Invasion). I can tell you the dps is huge. Only doing level 68 maps, but the proliferation from burning + double curse is ridiculous.
I'm going to try this build, I think. Always liked DD. Question: how necessary is IR? I play Ambush/Standard, seems like IR gives a pretty trivial amount of mitigation. Seems like I could save a few points for more life and/or damage.
"
sfangwb wrote:
I'm going to try this build, I think. Always liked DD. Question: how necessary is IR? I play Ambush/Standard, seems like IR gives a pretty trivial amount of mitigation. Seems like I could save a few points for more life and/or damage.

With careful play, you can rely on pots 100%, it's not so trivial when you take into account it's amazing synergy with AA etc.
I love this build. As soon as I got Arctic Armor working without sucking mana, I was able to steam roll maps.

Thanks for the guide :)
This is Major Tom to ground control.
currently running this build and loving the clear speed. however i dont run grace so is it worth keeping the 2 points in IR or should i drop them for more life?
^ grace is great, it let u reach easy 7k armor with decent gear and around 10k with good gear. In general AA+Grace+IF pretty strong. If u don't use Grace imo ye remove IF
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
my mapping party noone uses grace. i run a level 26 arctic armor atm so it mitigates ALOT of phys damage. plus in mapping groups i use 2 doryanis catalyst for the insane burns
"
Shaunb19 wrote:
my mapping party noone uses grace. i run a level 26 arctic armor atm so it mitigates ALOT of phys damage. plus in mapping groups i use 2 doryanis catalyst for the insane burns

Why no Grace? Grace is incredibly good for your mapping party - if they don't run it, you should :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info