[Guide][HC] Fite's Detonate Dead Build (Scion/Templar/Witch)

am I wasting my time leveling up a Templar for this build or should I go scion
"
keda51 wrote:
You no longer take Immolation or Fire walker nodes in new build, Why so?

Is Entropy THAT much better?

Or maybe the sacrifice for more Life (Written in Blood wheel) near Entropy?

the extra damage was never needed in the first place

"
kenx wrote:
am I wasting my time leveling up a Templar for this build or should I go scion

read the main post please :)
maybe im dumb lol but still kinda confuses me but from what I see from you talent tree u have gone scion I guess ill roll temp and witch for the skill gems im on my templer now following the scion tree but im not sure if that's the right way to go
Fite, I'm new to the game thus dont have access to the Scion class, my first Char, shadow is still a lvl 30..

What should I do as a templar or a witch -idk which is better- and what skills in the tree should I lvl up ?? I'll be playing invasion..

"
Esurah wrote:
Fite, I'm new to the game thus dont have access to the Scion class, my first Char, shadow is still a lvl 30..

What should I do as a templar or a witch -idk which is better- and what skills in the tree should I lvl up ?? I'll be playing invasion..

The first post mentions that templar and scion are basically equal on the passive tree, but scion is more sexy.

Therefore pick a templar because he has better access to lots of the gems through quest rewards.
Thanks you, I'll create a Templer asap, but what about gear, what should I be equipping throughout my quests?

Edit 1.. I hate templer.. he is ugly.. and its painful to play with..
Last edited by Esurah on Mar 6, 2014, 5:08:36 AM
if most of the damage done is burning, why chose Fire Pen over Increase Burning Damage? Is the DoT better?
Any passive skill tree changes due to the latest patch? Also, do you have any recommendations for us SC scrubs? ^^ I imagine drop a lot of life nodes and pick up more damage? Just not sure where.
Last edited by Archetype90 on Mar 6, 2014, 1:32:54 PM
How does this build fare in party play? Is it viable to focus on just the initial hit of DD with Concentrated Effect (as opposed to the burning aspect of it)?
Sorry I didn't read all ten pages of the post, but I was working on a build like this.
I notice you have life leech linked to Searing bound

Does life leech work, it didn't seem to work for me in 1.06 up

Same question
Fire Penetration
Chance to Ignite
Concentrated Effect
Iron Will

it looks like it has no affect on searing bond?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info