Players are using bots killing the game

"
Rangers wrote:
Just introduce authenticator like blizzard did. They can't have 10 accounts so the solution is solved. One should never have more than 1 active accounts anyway, it smells fishy.

GGG wants mule accounts to be usable so that people don't feel limited about stash tabs.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Daily interrogation + random cavity searches for everyone :P

+1 for bots & RMTers. Eventually this problem will become so big, that more and more people will want a SFL. GGG will realize that an ARPG where trading totally dominates everything else is a failure (D3 already proved this, but oh well, GGG needs to do their own mistakes) and only then this game will really shine.

SFL, coming with Act4 mini expansion :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
SFL, coming with Act4 mini expansion :P

Objective: Kill all bosses with 5 portals open.
Reward: SFL invite.

Escape from Tradeclast, win the game!
"
Hi me and friend discovered one of his friends farming library all day long, and was sure he was botting.

Well, seriously. That guy play The Library ONLY at least since December. Sometimes 19 hours per day. He did lvl 88 to lvl 92 in The Library. He never play a map. He never try to change his mind on Piety or Dominus... Just can't be Human. Nobody can play The Library only without being mad. If you add the fact he was botting in RuneScape too...

2014-02-20 : 19 hours
2014-02-27 : Banned
2014-02-28 : Unbanned

There is lots of 16 hours and 17 hours in his XP stats too... I know some player play a lot, but not in The Library ONLY during 3 months, they play maps, especially at lvl 92.

fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Feb 28, 2014, 7:01:24 PM
lol took me 15 sec to find him and 10 sec later I know everything about him.(real name adress...)

Somebody living in Toronto can desync his teeth? ;D

He is using the same nick EVERYWHERE also on several RMT sites and he is obviously selling botted good.

Would be the highest banned supporter as Divine+Champ but he is only running the bot.

Because I checked the stats.

He is ripping several millions on purpose and then he starts his bot.

Looks like you found the right guy :) You should work at GGG support/account team, then maybe they will ban botters for real...

Add him in your friendlist, you'll see what zone he "play" when online. Of course he don't answer if you whisper; "lol, you'll be the first to reach lvl 100 in the library! ^^" or "still in the library, how come? :O". Bots probably don't talk yet...
Last edited by fkxShadow on Feb 28, 2014, 8:24:30 PM
If somebody wants to prank im RL and lives in canage(I don't need huge phonebills)

I might create new phrases from audio transcrips with Chris.

Goal would be:
"Hello here is/ I am Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games, we caught you botting we'll ban you and beat you up by desynching your teeth"

I think Chris never used "Teeth" in an interview and "Beat" might be are but well Chris used "kill monsters", so

"Hello I am Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games,we caught you botting we'll ban and kill you", should be entirely possible.

Somebody has to ask Chris, who played Qui-Gon Jin in Star Wars TpM and who played John Coffey in "The Green Mile" then the transcript might even become personal.

"
Add him in your friendlist, you'll see what zone he "play" when online. Of course he don't answer if you whisper; "lol, you'll be the first to reach lvl 100 in the library! ^^" or "still in the library, how come? :O". Bots probably don't talk yet...

I don't play PoE outside of races and since there will be no CT league nothing will change. Because a CT leauge would offer the possibility to kill bots and RMTers.

I suspect his bot is running to the unique Skeletal bear and the Rips on purpose are a safety measure not to be caught in a filter.

"
Looks like you found the right guy :) You should work at GGG support/account team, then maybe they will ban botters for real...

I would ban people for having a RMT Board account. Then they can claim they don't use it and I ask them: "Why do you have an account in the first place?"
Because people can do what they want with their life, just like you can choose to stalk someone over the internet and threaten to assault them.

and OP has to be delusional to think that botters are amassing all the mirrors and exalts. And assuming this is the case (hint: it's not), then they're still not banned. Really? You think GGG would let the botters be the most wealthiest bunch in the game and do absolutely nothing?
Last edited by Syncness on Mar 1, 2014, 3:54:44 AM
"
Syncness wrote:
Because people can do what they want with their life, just like you can choose to stalk someone over the internet and threaten to assault them.

and OP has to be delusional to think that botters are amassing all the mirrors and exalts. And assuming this is the case (hint: it's not), then they're still not banned. Really? You think GGG would let the botters be the most wealthiest bunch in the game and do absolutely nothing?

hahahhahahhahahaaahhahahah

of course they get rich as fuck, then use their farmed 1400 fuse to link chest to sell them more profit.

I just laugh at you. I didn't say they drop exalts and mirrors, they farm other small currencies running their bots 7 days 24 hours.

You are delusional and stupid.

Anyway the botters even the obvious ones still running like there is no tomorrow.

from the bot website chat box

@ a : Is botting more than 1 account worth it?
@ a : I bought a brand new laptop, pretty sure it can handle 2 accounts. Not sure about all of this Virtual machine stuff, though
@ e: :/
@ a : What do you think tweek?
@ a : im botting my one account 24/7
@ b : if the one bot is enough for you. stick to 1 bot.
@ b : Its what I'm doing as well. 1 bot. from home. 24/7
@ b : Obviously if 1 bot is worth it... 2...5....20 bots are gonna be worth it.
@ b : You just increase your risk.
@ b : and time invested.
@ a : thats what im worried about. Id rather not get picked up for botting because of using mullti accounts
@ a : im averaging probably 2-4 ex a day
@ c : what do you guys do in act 3 the bot sells to clarisa and then clicks on the social board clicking stuff? I think the bots script bit risky just there
@ d : when trying to sell via smart pickit the bot clicks on good bye not sell , any fix ?

Now tell me who is the clever one?

I am sitting with 0 exalts in my stash playing 1.5 years this game is it fair? It looks it is not fair. GGG should give players like me 10 mirrors by not botting to get lvl 100.

they are going to implement maps to the bots.

GGG also unban that user was definitely botting, what is the reason? did he tell that he was hacked? hacked since december? @:) farming library everyday having accounts on RMT websites. I find this really unfair. Looks like GGG is very soft againts bots but when it comes to nerf items, they are so quick at that.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Rangers on Mar 1, 2014, 6:30:19 AM
"
Syncness wrote:

I suppose Hilbert was joking...

"
Syncness wrote:

In addition to currencies, botting give XP too. To reach lvl 92, a fair player need to play maps 74-77, it has a cost. Botting in The Library to get the same XP has no cost.

The guy we are talking about has been banned less than 2 days... Not very convincing as fight against botting and RMT.
Last edited by fkxShadow on Mar 1, 2014, 12:30:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info