The 6th class when?

I dont know if they will be green but there will be trap skill gems for sure. Chris or Mark posted it somewhere on forum and Chris talked about it in game.
Bandit
Mercenary
Brigand
Thief
Footpad
Trickster
Poacher

those are what i got for synonyms of Thief. i threw Thief in their too because i think its still viable. what else uses swords/dagger/claw weapons? something nimble and agile, fast and quick. there aren't many names to go around for something like that.

then again it has to be magic based too, since its an INT hybrid. they're probably going to come up with some sort of fusion name between Thief and Mage.

Archimage
Diviner
Genie (this actually makes some sense, if u think of a arabic/middle east Genie. what comes to mind is something agile and quick that uses a scimitar. which in this case would be dagger/claw)
Theurgist
Siren
Prophet
Illusionist (this may also be viable)

also if i think back to FFT , Geomancer could be a viable name.

can you tell yet that i like names? xD
Don't draw any conclusions from item names - the temporary ones are from a generic list that is unrelated to the actual nature of the class.

You can draw conclusions about the passives and aligned weapons/skills though, of course.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
Don't draw any conclusions from item names - the temporary ones are from a generic list that is unrelated to the actual nature of the class.

You can draw conclusions about the passives and aligned weapons/skills though, of course.

In this case I will retract my conclusion that the 3rd female will be a HOT assassin/thief class based on the items that dropped (such as purse snatcher) and instead come to the new conlusion that the 3rd female will be a HOT assassin/thief class based on the fact she uses claw weapons ^^
We have seen a lot influence from the items and it keeps encouraging people to say Assassin, but they have outright said it will not even be similar to an assassin theme. I think fist weapons (the claws and daggers) are the closest resemblance.

A lot of items that require Int and Dex are intriguing, sort of crazy looking masks and visors. Perhaps some sort of dancer, or deceiver, or masquerader? These could still fit a traps sort of style (more mundane than magical).

I would say it falls right in line with killxo's guesses of Trickster or Illusionist. Though masks could work for some strange cases, like geomancer or siren.

I would say not all the armors in the game are perfectly themed for their classes, but the helmets for int/dex are so distinct.
I like Deceiver. Traitor might be a good name as well, gives the background why he/she got exiled.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Ninja or Pirate.
I think a ninja-pirate or bard. They won't call it that though, but that's what they'll be in my heart.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
I also think some kind of bard. Like you say, they probably will have another name, but she will still be my little bard girl.

Sorry for the stupid question, but are we 100% sure it will be a female?
Dedicated CBT for PoE. (I genuinely care about the success of GGG and PoE.)
No, we are not. No dev ever said anything about the gender of the sixth class as far as I know.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info