The 6th class when?

By the picture in the skill tree, it looks like a man. By the skills around it, it's a summoner/buffer. I like the name Conjurer.
the theme music should be monty python's I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok.
please don't necro...
"
Wotanubis wrote:
By the picture in the skill tree, it looks like a man. By the skills around it, it's a summoner/buffer. I like the name Conjurer.

It will be female.3 male classes and 3 female ones,with this being the third one?Also it's supposed to be DEX\INT and it uses claws and daggers,so that's definately not gonna be a "conjurer".
and traps :)

most likely a kind of assassin.
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
"
Thomas wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
One of the two-handed mace types is "sharktooth maul", and yet inexplicably, the Marauder is not a shark.

Clearly an oversight. I'm sure Chris will change the Marauder to a shark once I point out this mistake. :P

Oh please tell me we're making this a microtransaction option! All tremble before the mighty Land Shark!

I love Landshark. One of my favorite beers with pizza
ROFL_Meat | ROFL_Sorc | ROFL_Sausage
"
dust7 wrote:
"
gilligan wrote:
It better be a female or at least I, for one, swear to neither buy or subscribe to this game.

The game will be free without subscription.

lol that's what i was thinking
to me there is no need for a sixth class.
Either Huntress or Nightstalker.
"
Thomas wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
One of the two-handed mace types is "sharktooth maul", and yet inexplicably, the Marauder is not a shark.

Clearly an oversight. I'm sure Chris will change the Marauder to a shark once I point out this mistake. :P

Oh please tell me we're making this a microtransaction option! All tremble before the mighty Land Shark!

Only if there will be freaking lasers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info