The 6th class when?

"
siis wrote:
I want trap skills for the int/dex class! :)

this, i loved playing a trap assassin in D2.
"
Tiptoe wrote:
Hope I don't get in trouble for this, but I think the 6th class is already in the game, well, her model at least.

Has anybody noticed the corpses? I've seen dead witches and marauders and so on, but I've also noticed this one:

What do you think? Could this be what the 6th class looks like?

This was exactly my thoughts. Though I kept mine secret lol ;)
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
i like the dark haired version! Looks more mature

blonde teenie ranger ..bah ;-)

*hooray for helmets*
Amazingly, that reminds me of the assassin from D2 :P haha.

In my opinion it'll ethier be some type of assassin due to the claw skill trees mixed with int and dex. Or some type of necro since theres corpse explode in Dex and raise zombies and things in int.
Glory be.
Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.
There's lots of cool info over here: http://www.pathofexile.com/news/2011-09-30/dev-diary-patch-0-9-3, but it doesnt say anything about the 6th class!

Maybe with the new skill gems and changes to passives we will understand the 6th class better!
My bet is it is an Assassin. How do I know this?
I seen weapons in game that have an Assassin in their name :D

Also Assassins have first existed in D&D and there they were always these Dex types that also dabbled a bit into magic. Now if they can implement some stealth based skills (active and passive) for them that would be prefect :D

"
Torin wrote:
One of the two-handed mace types is "sharktooth maul", and yet inexplicably, the Marauder is not a shark.

Clearly an oversight. I'm sure Chris will change the Marauder to a shark once I point out this mistake. :P
awesome!
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
Torin wrote:

Also Assassins have first existed in D&D and there they were always these Dex types that also dabbled a bit into magic. Now if they can implement some stealth based skills (active and passive) for them that would be prefect :D

To counter that I've found a helmet that gives both Energy Shield and Evasion called "Shaman Viser"

So clearly the 6'th class is shaman..

Or all the class names are red herrings but what's the likely hood of that?
I tend to be a very opinionated and brief poster. Due to this I often come across more hostile than I really am, sorry bout that. Also my train of thought is odd, something I just forget to post needed information, or assume its already known.
"
Stafir wrote:

Or all the class names are red herrings but what's the likely hood of that?
Well, the game calls the ranger a hunter and the marauder a warrior and the duelist a swordsman, so the sixth class must be a...

a...

tricksy hobbit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info