The 6th class when?

All up to this point I was under the impression it would be an assassin-thief type, but when I think about about how the ranger is a very one-with-nature hunter in her written description and the witch is an outcast weaver of dark arts that originally tried to just help people and was still shunned, I'm thinking that it could be a primalist type character. A comparison for those that know it, could be an enhancement shaman from wow, someone that's attuned to the wild ferocious side of nature.
I don't know a namebit could have, but I guess Primalist is as good as any.
Why is it so secret anyways? Not only the name but the gender too... According to the Manifesto it should be introduced in a matter of days or weeks yet this secrecy will go till that moment? Hmm... very not-GGG style.
Last edited by Ana on Sep 21, 2011, 1:30:45 PM
i'm hoping for some sort of melee acrobat with skills that do massive damage but it's mostly a glass cannon <.<, daggers/claws are already crit based so I imagine skills that have high single target nukes would synergize perfectly, limited AOE would be okay, or like claw specific AOE, and daggers are single target only basically.

oh and male would be cool but it doesnt matter since there aren't character voices in yet and I imagine they would be toggable once put in anyways.
"
Ana wrote:
Why is it so secret anyways? Not only the name but the gender too... According to the Manifesto it should be introduced in a matter of days or weeks yet this secrecy will go till that moment? Hmm... very not-GGG style.

Big announcements like these are usually kept secret so that some gaming press website can write an exclusive article about it. The major gaming press websites aren't really interested in spending time and money writing about lesser known games unless they get some exclusive content out of the deal. And of course this means PoE gets a ton more publicity. We've gotten many thousands of new signups from similar announcements in the past.
Forum Sheriff
Fair enough, I haven't thought about that aspect.
"
ardikus wrote:
They have 3 males and 2 females already so obviously it's gonna be a female

There you go assuming women should get equal treatment again...

-Edit thats a JOKE guys

But seriously I think most people keep saying its going to be an assassin because they WANT it to be an assassin. As long as I can make atleat a somewhat viable melee claw user you can call it a Mudkip for all I care.
I can Haz BETA?
Last edited by BattleSmurf on Sep 24, 2011, 10:20:38 PM
I'm hoping it is Bard
Hope I don't get in trouble for this, but I think the 6th class is already in the game, well, her model at least.

Has anybody noticed the corpses? I've seen dead witches and marauders and so on, but I've also noticed this one:

What do you think? Could this be what the 6th class looks like?
There are almost certainly assets for dexint (trickster?) in the game, but isn't that a reskinned ranger?
Hmm you might be right!

Drat! And there I was, thinking I was so clever *grin*.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info