Items which meet multiple requirements should reap multiple rewards.

+1

I noticed this as well and it always seemed off
How preposterous.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
i actually this makes sense although its a small buff to low level players (which i feel should happen) its something that i think won't impact the economy too much i mean when are you gonna find a blue with 20% quality ? i sure never have
Yep.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on May 10, 2014, 2:42:14 AM
Lame
Spoiler
"
Perfect_Black wrote:
Lame
Lame
I'd support this. I know I've come up with a few items where I was expecting a certain result, and end up with something else. Usually with trying to come up with the 40% recipe for scraps/whetstones. I'm not a rich player by any means, but the currency we're talking about I usually end up using anyway to get my good found gear to a usable state (proper links and all that). I also never buy anything less than a chaos, which you can't vendor with these bits anyway. It seems to me that it would end up affecting ratios, but only up to a certain level in the currency, but like someone else said, you'd make up the difference in the ratio by gaining more shards in the first place.

That said, something makes me less than optimistic that this will be integrated into the game.
+1

wanted this for a long time.

also like some one said b4 why no flask drop sounds. i still dont get why its not ingame.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
If you offer a diamond ring with a gold band to a vendor, you expect to be compensated for both the diamond and the gold band. Right?

If a diamond has a range of qualities, it makes since to compensate for the diamond based on the level of its quality (priority scheme, think 6 socket reward vs 6 link reward); the same goes for the gold band.

But if the vendor enforces some arbitrary priority on the diamond, then the gold band no longer matters, and it might as well just be a plastic band because the diamond is now the only thing that the vendor cares about (think white 20% Quality item with Chromatic sockets).

In summary, the recipe priority scheme in PoE includes arbitrary rules that cause items with certain attributes to only be worth the value of a single attribute rather than the sum of all compensation-worthy attributes.

Items which meet multiple requirements should reap multiple rewards.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Jul 18, 2014, 9:49:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info