Items which meet multiple requirements should reap multiple rewards.

"
I'll support this suggestion because it simply makes sense... Prices might change a little, but that's a GOOD thing. it proves the economy is working. If this small change causes any hyperinflation then something would have to be wrong with the economy in general imo(which I don't think there is at the moment).

You also have to take into account, if the economy is working as intended, than you won't really even notice the price difference, because you'll also be finding more to make up for it.

This. It's honestly not that big of a deal in the first place given how uncommon these sorts of drops are, anyway. There's also a problem that which reward you get from items that satisfy multiple recipes can be unpredictable unless you know not only the recipes but also their priority.
sup
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
I like this, i prefer the looting and hack and slay portion with friends above all. I prefer to use my orbs, not collect them to trade for an item i rather loot by myself.
Bumpin' for the cause.
The OP just makes sense.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
20% quality magical item does not equal the base item parts, the whetstones or scraps, and the alteration or transmutation shards.

Why? The whetstones and scraps are from the base item. The shards are from the magical properties of the item, and they can argue that ripping the magical powers that are bound to an item would destroy it.

However, I do think that:

1. Magical items of all rarities should provide at least twice as much in shards and orbs.

2. Quality items devoid of magical properties should provide more than one whetstone or scrap.

3. 1-19% quality non-magical items should provide whetstone and scrap shards. Armorer's Scraps could be renamed to Armorer's Orbs and the current name can refer to the shard variant.

4. Bland white items should provide Scroll Fragments based on the amount of space they take. It would take hundreds of rings to make a single 2x4 shield. This can easily be rebalanced by increasing the amount of required Scroll Fragments per Scroll of Wisdom to around 20 instead of 5.

The fact that a magical item can easily yield more than a rare item is simply wrong. Since when did an Orb of Transmutation equal or surpass an Orb of Alchemy?
Who says the item is being destroyed? You could just as easily be selling it and receiving Alteration/Transmutation shards.

Also, come up with lore reasoning for whatever you want, but if I find a rare RBG 3-linked 20% quality weapon, I don't want to have to figure out what I'll actually get for it and, consequently, whether or not I want to bother taking it back to town. The chances of obtaining such a drop are almost certainly rarer than getting a 6L with a fusing, anyway, so who cares if I can get an extra Chromatic (at most) out of the deal?
:(
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
"
Perfect_Black wrote:
Spoiler
Such Chromatic. Much 20% Quality. Very not Whetstone.
Such reasonable suggestion. Much surprise. Very GGG silence.
White item only rule is dumb.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Nov 20, 2014, 7:04:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info