[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Boyan wrote:
Will this Vaal Pact change effect this build? Elemental nodes are going to be improved, more dps incoming

! :)
Kaiserin, can we expect some tweaking once new passive tree is public?

Single reflect won't be problem. However for double reflect (map mod reflect) you will need to switch to life leech.

Usually each projectile heals you to full with a powerful enough pure physical wand.

I'll change the tree of course. Spell damage boost will only benefit the build.

Since vaal pact will reduce by 60%, would it still be mandatory to get it? maybe it can free up 8 nodes for more dps or defenses depending on new tree layout. Also is there a hard cap for leeching iirc. My hands started getting itchy and I did some small partial respecs for a glimpse of the potential, my dps went through the roof and it's not even the full spec yet. (frenzy - 67k, LMP chain - 30k!)
"
Shogen wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Boyan wrote:
Will this Vaal Pact change effect this build? Elemental nodes are going to be improved, more dps incoming

! :)
Kaiserin, can we expect some tweaking once new passive tree is public?

Single reflect won't be problem. However for double reflect (map mod reflect) you will need to switch to life leech.

Usually each projectile heals you to full with a powerful enough pure physical wand.

I'll change the tree of course. Spell damage boost will only benefit the build.

Since vaal pact will reduce by 60%, would it still be mandatory to get it? maybe it can free up 8 nodes for more dps or defenses depending on new tree layout. Also is there a hard cap for leeching iirc. My hands started getting itchy and I did some small partial respecs for a glimpse of the potential, my dps went through the roof and it's not even the full spec yet. (frenzy - 67k, LMP chain - 30k!)

It is mandatory.

No defence can deal with the amount of reflect damage rebounded on you.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
RIP

Witch is now better for this build, shadow should be better too.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I did a quick 1.1 witch tree 105 point build as closely possible to see the differences. (not final)

Notables -> spell damages buffs 20% -> 32%
Lose 20% mana regen (scion)
Require 2 less points while pathing to US and VP.
Next to US, there's a 5% reduced mana reserved and 8% increased aura effect.
At VP path, accuracy nodes and beserking nodes are very tempting.

http://i.imgur.com/YZoHklf.jpg
Last edited by Shogen on Mar 5, 2014, 2:33:21 AM
"
Shogen wrote:
I did a quick 1.1 witch tree 105 point build as closely possible to see the differences. (not final)

Notables -> spell damages buffs 20% -> 32%
Lose 20% mana regen (scion)
Require 2 less points while pathing to US and VP.
Next to US, there's a 5% reduced mana reserved and 8% increased aura effect.
At VP path, accuracy nodes and beserking nodes are very tempting.

http://i.imgur.com/YZoHklf.jpg

Tested new tree, Witch and scion are actually quite close. Scion is actually better, more variety and saving more points.
I see what you mean. There's another alternate pathing to VP/UW using the same amount of nodes.

What do you think of this?

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMAB2MMfQ48EH8RUBGWFkAXLxmGGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqOCpNLKYtHy9vNAo26DdmOlI74TyOPydDY0ZxRwZKyEyzUDBV1lYtVytXyVivWPVcil76XypfamNDZOdmnm0ZbqpvnnC7cU1zU3gNe9d_xoCkghCDCYV9htGPRo_6kNaTJ5rPm7Wdo53En8uio6cIpyupbqxHrH-0DLXytzG4k7vWwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPbXtvn37DhiOL35oHquuss6-Tr7uwY8uH22vrS-wn8qw==
Wouldn't leave away US and take instead Heart of the Oak + stun recovery flasks (plays very fluently on my CI crit bow ranger) save tons of points? You can take more ES and crit. We only have to see whether 40% leech is enough to sustain ele reflect maps.
IGN: Std -> Hossina (lv100 Scion)
Talisman -> Voltaxina (lv96 Ranger)

GMT +1, Central Europe
"
Hossdelgado wrote:
Wouldn't leave away US and take instead Heart of the Oak + stun recovery flasks (plays very fluently on my CI crit bow ranger) save tons of points? You can take more ES and crit. We only have to see whether 40% leech is enough to sustain ele reflect maps.

It will for sure. But -max or ele weakness would be a different story.
Is Vaal Pact still enough to save you from reflect?
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
"
Mr_G wrote:
Is Vaal Pact still enough to save you from reflect?

A friend is playing this build with the same gear as i had, i'll check in with him when i can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info