[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

This is the most impressive build I've ever seen. Now I'm sad that new patch is hitting soon so I won't be able to try it. Do you plan to maintain/keep playing this build in the new league?
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
This is the most impressive build I've ever seen. Now I'm sad that new patch is hitting soon so I won't be able to try it. Do you plan to maintain/keep playing this build in the new league?

I have another build that i will keep a secret for HC invasion league.

I just thought i would release my wander build before i stopped standard.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
How do you run blood rage without Zealot's Oath? Do you just have to keep attacking or die to your own blood rage?
"
meripor wrote:
How do you run blood rage without Zealot's Oath? Do you just have to keep attacking or die to your own blood rage?
]

Blood rage won't degen more than 2k ES.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Hey Kaiserin,

Will this build still work with the new league/patch? Are there any major game changing updates, which will prevent this build from working?
"
EZxPZ wrote:
Hey Kaiserin,

Will this build still work with the new league/patch? Are there any major game changing updates, which will prevent this build from working?

Crown of eyes nerf. Which i doubt is happening.
will you share your newer build within a month of the new leagues?

I crave a scion wander... not for HC though

thanks btw, nice build!
Why can't I sustain lvl 22 AA with 267 mana regen, according to tooltip and wiki its 207.5 + 41.5 = 249 m/s required to sustain. I just run around (do not shoot and such). May be there is factored inner force somehow and wiki/tooltip does not factor it? :E
IGN: MsAnnoyance
my built is allso close to your attack,

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806326

you have a better wand....

and i don't run hatred...

but, you built is pretty cool:

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Selling my voltaxic gear atm then look to spec this class....looking forward to it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info