[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Bllank92 wrote:
I respeced my witch now and i really suck :D

i know most of my gear is crap but pls take a look and tell what i can keep and what not..

Spoiler

i also dont understand how you leech life you dont have the gem linked i have astramentis which is only for attributes atm with 10% physical and i dont leech a single life.

also i know that my gem lvls suck hard is that maybe the problem for my 930 dps with anger and wrath ? :D

Edit: This is my passive tree

Crown of eyes. Spell damgage to attack damage

Lowlife - blood rage. 16% leech. with Crown of eyes 20% leech.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
is it good with a Scion using Ethereal Knives? his damage scales so well alone that u don't need to invest points to increase it's damage.

I'm trying to avoid a Crown of Eyes (that i don't have) and use a good ES helm that i have.

I'm worried about low defenses and i have some ways to avoid that issue: (i don't care if damage gets low, i want more survivability than damage)

I can't afford for a shrav, i have a Lightning Coil Armor that i wanna use for damage mitigation (-60% light res, 40% damage converted to lightning). Around 1200 armor with IR+Grace

I want a good block/spell block chance using The Anvril+Rathpith+Rainbowstride+some passive nodes (around 60%/65% block chance)

"
bombtrap wrote:
is it good with a Scion using Ethereal Knives? his damage scales so well alone that u don't need to invest points to increase it's damage.

I'm trying to avoid a Crown of Eyes (that i don't have) and use a good ES helm that i have.

I'm worried about low defenses and i have some ways to avoid that issue: (i don't care if damage gets low, i want more survivability than damage)

I can't afford for a shrav, i have a Lightning Coil Armor that i wanna use for damage mitigation (-60% light res, 40% damage converted to lightning). Around 1200 armor with IR+Grace

I want a good block/spell block chance using The Anvril+Rathpith+Rainbowstride+some passive nodes (around 60%/65% block chance)

This probably isn't the build for you then sorry.

This revolves completely around crown of eyes + lowlife.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
seems like a great build, wander seems to be losing popularity though. Any idea why?
To me it seems like a big winner in the latest patch!
Last edited by SuperDeathLord on Mar 8, 2014, 1:48:49 AM
Hi, i followed your stkill tree but i am not able to run anger and discipilne for some reason. i got a lvl 20 reduced mana and anger and discipline also lvl 20 need help
"
Albanz wrote:
Hi, i followed your stkill tree but i am not able to run anger and discipilne for some reason. i got a lvl 20 reduced mana and anger and discipline also lvl 20 need help

Could be that your blood magic gem is not lvl 20 yet.
"
Albanz wrote:

Are you sure you have taken all the mana reduction nodes? You MUST have 41% reduction from tree and level 20 Blood magic.

You could alternatively use

But that would result in recasting auras every time to load an instance which would really suck.
2*60%+3*40% fail

cause aura is indivisual

40%>>>17%

60%>>>25%

17*3+25*2=101

in passive reserved is 41%
"
Altoria wrote:
2*60%+3*40% fail

cause aura is indivisual

40%>>>17%

60%>>>25%

17*3+25*2=101

in passive reserved is 41%

Ah, well someone needs to test :). I'm not sure on either cases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info