[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

can u update passive for new passive tree ?
"
cugaro wrote:
can u update passive for new passive tree ?

Yes please got shavs yeaterday cant wait to respecaybe you van Do build for witch too :)
Updated tree
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
Updated tree

So how was it working out with new Vaal pact?
Which tree is the best ? shadow witch or scion?
"
Bllank92 wrote:

Shadow doesn't really work anymore, it's a tanky version instead.

Hard to tell between which witch tree. Scion is arguably better than witch but nodes can be swapped and it's basically very simialr. Scion just has more freedom.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Is this build viable for HC?
"
Bllank92 wrote:

Shadow doesn't really work anymore, it's a tanky version instead.

Hard to tell between which witch tree. Scion is arguably better than witch but nodes can be swapped and it's basically very simialr. Scion just has more freedom.
"
verytrue wrote:
Is this build viable for HC? 1

Yea, but you gotto switch a dps aura out for grace. boosts you to 11-12k armour.
I respeced my witch now and i really suck :D

i know most of my gear is crap but pls take a look and tell what i can keep and what not..

Spoiler

i also dont understand how you leech life you dont have the gem linked i have astramentis which is only for attributes atm with 10% physical and i dont leech a single life.

also i know that my gem lvls suck hard is that maybe the problem for my 930 dps with anger and wrath ? :D

Edit: This is my passive tree

Last edited by Bllank92 on Mar 7, 2014, 9:48:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info