[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
khemintiri wrote:
don't know if it has been noted before , but the accuracy nodes by the duelist give you 9% movespeed with the same amount of accuracy and dexterity.

Maybe you just haven't updated your tree , or maybe you missed it

Yea I posted that on last page. Haven't gotten to update yet.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

YESSS finally!!!
IGN FatBeefyBox
"
Deutch420 wrote:

YESSS finally!!!

gratz
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I've gotten all the core gear but it seems the key to this build is in the jewelry. I'm searching for an amulet right now and wondering what scales the best, spell dmg or weapon elemental?

Current

"
I've gotten all the core gear but it seems the key to this build is in the jewelry. I'm searching for an amulet right now and wondering what scales the best, spell dmg or weapon elemental?

Current

Spell damage for sure.

Spell damage will increase both physical and elemental components.

New front gif added!!!
"
Skyforth wrote:
New front gif added!!!

nice im rocking the wings too

IGN FatBeefyBox
Maybe a dumb question, but does an item with #% increased lightning/fire/cold damage apply AFTER auras are put on (ie. increase the effect of the elem dmg from auras) or apply to any elemental dmg you have before the auras only?
IGN: AriakasRM
"
AriakasRM wrote:
Maybe a dumb question, but does an item with #% increased lightning/fire/cold damage apply AFTER auras are put on (ie. increase the effect of the elem dmg from auras) or apply to any elemental dmg you have before the auras only?

Will not apply to Auras.
"
Skyforth wrote:
New front gif added!!!

Dang man, that outfit does not match
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info