[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

whats wrong with my helmet?
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Deutch420 wrote:
Quick update. LvL 92 now. DPS is 66K without flask and 75.5K with flask (AoE chain/lmp)
By the time i hit lvl 94, i will be about 69K and 78K flask. And if i ever get to lvl 97, ill be 74Kish and 84K buffed.

Build works well with PS, but im wondering if a ST build, with the 6 auras might be better. hmmm. Awesome part about this build is, it works with almost any main attack!

still working on getting 21/20 gems. Only have a few more to get, Clarity, Discipline, Wrath and Anger.

Should see the dps skyrocket when the aura gems are 21/20.

just got wrath to lvl 21. Gained 3K DPS from JUST wrath going from lvl 20-21!!!!

cant wait to get them all to 21. however, i must have Vaal'd 25+ lvl 20 gems so far. only hit lvl 21 on 4 :(.
IGN FatBeefyBox
ignore my last comment misread it

i know its not the best but any good?
"
Dark676 wrote:

i know its not the best but any good?

Lose a lot of dps with crit and acc. It's decent, but there are better upgrades :3

I think i have one as well

That's not bad.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
i was looking for something similar to yours, but i need the resistance, how much did those rings and ammy cost you?
"
Dark676 wrote:
i was looking for something similar to yours, but i need the resistance, how much did those rings and ammy cost you?

The accessories i just linked or the accessories i actually use?
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
the ones you actually used
i just read your mirror service so to get the rings it cost 1 mirror and 50ex?
"
Dark676 wrote:
i just read your mirror service so to get the rings it cost 1 mirror and 50ex?

That is correct

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info