[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

what is your favorite combination gems in 6L ?
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
"
m_flower wrote:
what is your favorite combination gems in 6L ?

Replace lifeleech with wed, Lmp with GMP when bossing.

Just use barrage. Very effective against reflect, good dps but there's a spread. Best to use ele hit on bosses. Perma freeze too strong.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZAUamttVfc

this is probably the only thing you need to watch out for.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
What do you think of Atziri's Acuity?

The leech passive is insane, especially with this build. Can drop Vaal Pact too.

Though there will probably be a DPS drop from Maligaro's.
"
Prodigious wrote:

The leech passive is insane, especially with this build. Can drop Vaal Pact too.

Well for sure if he has Acuity, he wouldn't have posted that video.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Prodigious wrote:

Personally, i don't need or want the gloves. It's not very good for this build.

You save 1 point (VP) and you lose all the stats from maligaros. Sure, you can use the gloves if you want, i guess it's a "safer" option but leech is handled fine with the build except for the times you get shocked with 2 ele reflect rares standing right next to each other. (my only death at 96 haha).
Screw Acuity, get a Maligaro's corrupted with +1 gem levels. GG.
I just had to stop in here to say how seriously legit this build is. I am currently rocking map by map in Ambush and I am feeling pretty unstoppable right now. Elemental reflect... who cares! Physical reflect... who cares! Dual, Triple, Quad reflect... who cares! This build seems to tear through everyone and everything and their mothers. I am currently level 80 and my gear is below. PROPS to you Skyforth for posting this build. Definitely my favorite so far.

"
shoemocker wrote:
I just had to stop in here to say how seriously legit this build is. I am currently rocking map by map in Ambush and I am feeling pretty unstoppable right now. Elemental reflect... who cares! Physical reflect... who cares! Dual, Triple, Quad reflect... who cares! This build seems to tear through everyone and everything and their mothers. I am currently level 80 and my gear is below. PROPS to you Skyforth for posting this build. Definitely my favorite so far.

That's great to hear, and especially for someone who's using a solaris lorica. Hope it all goes well and you eventually step up to a shavs!
don't know if it has been noted before , but the accuracy nodes by the duelist give you 9% movespeed with the same amount of accuracy and dexterity.

Maybe you just haven't updated your tree , or maybe you missed it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info