[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

i must be doing something wrong im using this but its like im attacking with a wet noodle, i cant leech enough life to save me
"
Dark676 wrote:

i must be doing something wrong im using this but its like im attacking with a wet noodle, i cant leech enough life to save me

get ghost reaver and try to leech es instead :)
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
lol yes i have ghost reaver, but i still only do 10k damg at best not enough ES leech
I feel your pain, leeching is hard. It just doesn't work like in Skyrforth's videos lol. Although I find the more phys damage I get per hit the more tanky I feel. Over time I'm sure it will become viable but for now I'm sticking to low level maps.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531

maybe im doing something wrong but i feel like i should have higher than 13k dps with full charges then again could be because im level 81
WHen your auras hit 20 that will be a big boost, that's just the first thing I noticed.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
Dark676 wrote:

maybe im doing something wrong but i feel like i should have higher than 13k dps with full charges then again could be because im level 81

You need to upgrade that amulet. I would put that as #1 priority.

As for physical leech, if you can't leech enough then i suggest using a lifeleech gem for now.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Quick update. LvL 92 now. DPS is 66K without flask and 75.5K with flask (AoE chain/lmp)
By the time i hit lvl 94, i will be about 69K and 78K flask. And if i ever get to lvl 97, ill be 74Kish and 84K buffed.

Build works well with PS, but im wondering if a ST build, with the 6 auras might be better. hmmm. Awesome part about this build is, it works with almost any main attack!

still working on getting 21/20 gems. Only have a few more to get, Clarity, Discipline, Wrath and Anger.

i have a decent ring FS for very cheap also.
IGN FatBeefyBox
Last edited by Deutch420 on Apr 24, 2014, 7:16:12 PM
"
Deutch420 wrote:
Quick update. LvL 92 now. DPS is 66K without flask and 75.5K with flask (AoE chain/lmp)
By the time i hit lvl 94, i will be about 69K and 78K flask. And if i ever get to lvl 97, ill be 74Kish and 84K buffed.

Build works well with PS, but im wondering if a ST build, with the 6 auras might be better. hmmm. Awesome part about this build is, it works with almost any main attack!

still working on getting 21/20 gems. Only have a few more to get, Clarity, Discipline, Wrath and Anger.

Should see the dps skyrocket when the aura gems are 21/20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info