[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
trav_dawg wrote:
OK so I cannot find a way to sustain blood rage to make it viable, and I generally one-shot myself on ele reflect. I have read the guide and watched the videos and the way you're able to leech is just not working for me. I made sure I allocated vaal pact and have the atziri promise flask. It's still one-shotting me. Any ideas?

PS this build is badass. Tooltip isn't that high but feels STRONG LIKE ANIMAL

How much ES do you have? Blood Rage typically drains 2k ES over it's duration... you'll need a lil bit more than that to sustain.

The main thing I can think of is - Do you have enough phys damage on your wand to let Blood Rage take over from Life Leech gem? Are you running AA?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 20, 2014, 6:33:31 PM
My wand phys damage is low, im doing probably 80% ele dmg and 20% phys right now so I suppose that is a problem. I have around 5.2k ES so that shouldn't be holding me back too much I wouldn't think. I run arctic armor most of the time but my mana regen isn't quite high enough that I don't notice AA, so I do run without it sometimes. But I'm dying even with AA up.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
Skyforth wrote:
Gratz to mjrGRiZLAZ for killing uber Atziri with wander!

is there any video? :E
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
trav_dawg wrote:
My wand phys damage is low, im doing probably 80% ele dmg and 20% phys right now so I suppose that is a problem. I have around 5.2k ES so that shouldn't be holding me back too much I wouldn't think. I run arctic armor most of the time but my mana regen isn't quite high enough that I don't notice AA, so I do run without it sometimes. But I'm dying even with AA up.

5.2K ES should be more than enough to Sustain Blood Rage.

With 80% ele I'm afraid you might have to replace a gem with Life Leech.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Yeah that's probably a good solution for the interim. Thanks bro
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
Skyforth wrote:
Gratz to mjrGRiZLAZ for killing uber Atziri with wander!

We want video!
Last edited by traumaxbl on Apr 20, 2014, 8:43:43 PM
Tried atziri myself. I had 1 portal left and died at Atziri herself. Seems like i got desynced into a taking double flameblast instead of one.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
all deaths from atziri herself?
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
qquno wrote:
all deaths from atziri herself?

No, it wasn't my set and i finished off triple bosses on the last portal and had my first try at atziri.

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Cool build , but can someone tell me wich skill i can use with my mirrored 540 pdps 1h sword, and gem setup, cos I don't wanna die with reflect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info