PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Jiaozy wrote:
The build is awesome, I'm still only level 70 and running Piety/Library to level up, but I'm already wrecking everything even with sub-par gear and by missing lots of crucial nodes.

Congratulations, you really made Wander kick asses once again! :)

Thanks.

OT: New Indepth Analysis: Arctic Armour section is added.

I highly suggest everyone to read it.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Powerleveled 96-97 in 4 days.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
So despite I annoyed you with PMs I still not sure which rings you are using atm, few pages ago you mention you switched to "mana" rings (instead of flat physical). Can you just link em here plz? :) And you are using wand with spell damage atm?
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Okay maybe I am missing something here, I am aware my gear is not finished yet but I'll link it anyway. My survivability is CRAP. I can not figure out what's wrong.

I know my wand is unfinished but my dps is like 13k fully buffed and I can not get any leech. A single reflect mob will 1-2 shot me. Please help

Edit: I should note, I HAVE leech from CoE and blood rage, but even when I hit my life is still moving down IE not leeching enough to even sustain blood rage
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last edited by trav_dawg on Apr 19, 2014, 8:56:44 PM
"
qquno wrote:
So despite I annoyed you with PMs I still not sure which rings you are using atm, few pages ago you mention you switched to "mana" rings (instead of flat physical). Can you just link em here plz? :) And you are using wand with spell damage atm?

Last edited by Skyforth on Apr 20, 2014, 12:58:18 AM
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Okay maybe I am missing something here, I am aware my gear is not finished yet but I'll link it anyway. My survivability is CRAP. I can not figure out what's wrong.

I know my wand is unfinished but my dps is like 13k fully buffed and I can not get any leech. A single reflect mob will 1-2 shot me. Please help

Edit: I should note, I HAVE leech from CoE and blood rage, but even when I hit my life is still moving down IE not leeching enough to even sustain blood rage

Well, for starters it looks like you're running purity of ice?

I run a grace + IR for 11k Armour. With a level 20+ Arctic Armour you're extremely tanky.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm just short on levels as I'm only 85 so I'm still far from IOR and not enough dex to run a decent level grace. Any way to make blood rage drain me slower? I am having mana problems as well so working on a solution for that.
IGN - Xukai

I'm not having any issue right now as far as survivability goes, lvl 71 and using this tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcMfQ48EH8RlhUgFy8YPBmGGYoajxzcHRQdqiepKPoppSo4Kk0s6S0fNug6UjvhPI4_J0KjRnFHBkrITLNOKk99UDBV1lYtV8lYr1uvXIpe-l9qZOdtGW6qb55wfXC7dgh4DXvXf8aAVoCkgseDCY9Gj_qTJ5M6m7Wdo5_LoqOnCKcrqW6sR6x_tAy18riTvSfB88M6xp7KStte2-fdDeGI4vfquuss6-Tr7vba-ej60vsJ_Ks=

I had to pick the shield nodes to cap my res, but gonna respec them out once I get better jewelry, after picking Deep THoughts I'll go grab the Body and Soul cluster for additional ES and Armor.

My DPS is 7k tooltip on 4L Barrage and 10k tooltip 6L Power Syphon, not all gems at 20/20 and no DPS node on passives, I have 7k armor and can sustain a level 10 AA while running.

I've gone full-on on the defensive nodes at the beginning of the spec, because dying just once sets you back far too much for my liking, so even if I have to shoot twice at a mob to kill them, it doesn't matter as long as I can take some punishement.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Gratz to mjrGRiZLAZ for killing uber Atziri with wander!
OK so I cannot find a way to sustain blood rage to make it viable, and I generally one-shot myself on ele reflect. I have read the guide and watched the videos and the way you're able to leech is just not working for me. I made sure I allocated vaal pact and have the atziri promise flask. It's still one-shotting me. Any ideas?

PS this build is badass. Tooltip isn't that high but feels STRONG LIKE ANIMAL
IGN - Xukai

Last edited by trav_dawg on Apr 20, 2014, 4:56:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info