[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

May be a while till i upload. It's huge.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
http://imgur.com/a/IQGaR

Couple screenshots of new dps.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Whats the best gem combination for bosses? im having problems with this
"
LOISS wrote:
Whats the best gem combination for bosses? im having problems with this

For bosses I use a 4 link single target. As far as I can remember every single 75+ map boss has mobs near the boss to gain power charges, leech or restore flasks.

For bosses powersiphon is a 6 link with chain, lmp, faster attacks/accuracy/faster projectiles, Inc critical damage and lifeleech instead of wed.

For a 4 link I switch in and out of barrage, elemental hit and frenzy. For easier bosses I use barrage where I can get up nice and close. Harder bosses like palace dominus I use elemental hit to perma freeze him. Frenzy is for ele reflect and ele hit/barrage is for physical reflect.

The links are. Skill supported by faster attacks, Inc critical damage and weapon elemental damage. I almost never use ll on 4 link, unless a very difficult map mod by which I shouldn't be doing the boss in the first place.

Hope this helps and good luck!
thanks mate, ill try.
Post u my items and passive tree, if u think im missing something, thanks!!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAB2MMfQ48EH8RUBGWFSAWQBcvGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qHhoo-imlKjgqTSpbLOktHy9vNug6UjvhPI4_J0KjQ2NGcUcGSshMs04qUDBTNVXWVi1XK1fJWK9Y9VuvXIpe-l8qX2pk52aebRltbG6qb55wu3FNdgh4DXvXf8aApILHgwmFfY9Gj_qTJ5rPm7Wdo53En8uio6cIpyupbqxHrH-0DLVItfK3MbiTu9bB88M6xp7KStIZ1tHZE9te2-fdDeGI4vfmgeq66yzr5Ovu9tr56PrS-wn8q_-T

"
LOISS wrote:
thanks mate, ill try.
Post u my items and passive tree, if u think im missing something, thanks!!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAB2MMfQ48EH8RUBGWFSAWQBcvGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qHhoo-imlKjgqTSpbLOktHy9vNug6UjvhPI4_J0KjQ2NGcUcGSshMs04qUDBTNVXWVi1XK1fJWK9Y9VuvXIpe-l8qX2pk52aebRltbG6qb55wu3FNdgh4DXvXf8aApILHgwmFfY9Gj_qTJ5rPm7Wdo53En8uio6cIpyupbqxHrH-0DLVItfK3MbiTu9bB88M6xp7KStIZ1tHZE9te2-fdDeGI4vfmgeq66yzr5Ovu9tr56PrS-wn8q_-T

Looks great. You just need more levels now.
if someone looking for a prefect LEGACY AUXIUM to rly maximize the build

im selling this contact me ingame if intressted

ign: skalpo

have a nice day guys

and SKY that build is insane :)
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Hi Sky!

I am relatively new to POE and I hope to be able to make a lower level/player-friendly/budget version of your build! Here are my suggestions. Could you share with me your input?

For Auras, I was thinking Alpha Howl, Prism Guardian to house Anger, Wrath, Hatred, Discipline and Purity Of Elements with purely Mana. (Possibly even a low level Clarity or AA(if there is enough mana that is?) Will that be possible with all the reserved auras nodes?

For spells, we would go with PS + LMP + Faster Attacks, ICD, WED and Chain.

Other gear would include a Maligaro, Rainbowstride and perhaps a 6L ES chest? I was even considering Wurm's Wolt simply for it's life/mana leech.

I hope I didn't butcher your build too much! >.<

http://i.imgur.com/b7jrRZc.jpg

and I saw this and I found it quite interesting? How are you running all those auras? And other than Axium and the headgear (which I can't recognise), everything looks pretty affordable? Could you share more on that please? Thanks!

I think I can speak for most players when I say Crown of Eyes Shavronne's Wrapping or Axium isn't easy to come by. (; So I was thinking we could run a much lower dps but functional build with a similar concept. Please do give me your input!
Hey,
i just started this build with a Scion, which seems to be very nice.

But i am not sure in which priority to take the passive points,
because you spend a lot (for a high lvl, i think)

Could you maybe add an example with some Steps in the passive tree?

Ty

So i rolled 53% mana regen on my amulet. This 53% gives me almost 50 more mana regen per second. This allows me to free up 2-3 regen nodes, and still sustain AA lvl 21 (soon to be 22). I can now use these 3 nodes to finish out Intense Zeal. Do you think a 350 accuracy roll (instead of mana regen) will give me MORE DPS than freeing up 2-3 nodes on the skill tree?!?

tbh, i dont think it will be worth the et/ex cost to try and hit high roll accuracy over the current 53% mana regen roll. Nice part is, i hit the 53% roll first try!!

Edit: i was thinking about getting Depth Perception (left of ghost reaver) which would give me 36% more accuracy. i would imagine that would be the same as rolling 350 accuracy on amulet, and ill save the et/ex in the process as well. Only the RNG gods know what attempting a T2+ accuracy roll would cost!!

Edit 2: It wont be until 1 more lvl that i can get all 3 orbs to finsh Zeal or Depth.
With the 2x 8% accuracy orbs i gained 3% cth, and went to 54.8K.
With the 1x 15% crit chance orb by zeal, and the 20% crit chance node by assasination, i went to 56K DPS.

I will wait one more lvl and choose between Zeal or Depth. But at lvl 94 i can take both of them!!!

Also, to all of you guys using Auxium, you might want to try Headhunter. I dont shoot blanks, so i dont think the mana leech is needed. Also, i carry 2x unfreeze pots, so the chill duration mod isnt needed either. On the other hand, HeadHunter gives me rare monster affix's for 20 seconds. Most of these affix's bring me from 56K - 80K AND THEY STACK! i find, atleast 40% of mobs have some sort of faster run affix also, this allows me to clear maps VERY fast. usually i kill more than 1 rare mob per 20 seconds, so i always have a 5-20K DPS boost and movement speed boost. Somethign you guys might want to consider.
IGN FatBeefyBox
Last edited by Deutch420 on Apr 18, 2014, 12:32:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info