0.10.0d Patch Notes

If at all possible:

* Don't make zones that take 2 hours to complete solo.

Or

* Give more than three seconds of warning if your game doesn't have a grace period for patches.

Feeling very angry tonight. If it was so critical, why not shut the thing down earlier? If it wasn't, why not later?

Goodnight guys...
"
If at all possible:

Or

* Give more than three seconds of warning if your game doesn't have a grace period for patches.

Feeling very angry tonight. If it was so critical, why not shut the thing down earlier? If it wasn't, why not later?

Goodnight guys...

There are 15 minute, 10 minute, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 minute countdowns to server shut downs. Also, all servers were shut down for about 30 minutes early this evening for an emergency shut down.

Be thankful that this team is working 24 hours a day to provide the best experience for your money spent. (Btw, this game is free.)

What zone could possibly take you two hours to complete solo? I finished the last area before the Act 3 boss this evening in just over 30 minutes, and that place is the largest zone in the game by far.
"
If at all possible:

Or

Goodnight guys...

lol @ This guy.

The devs did an amazing job with handling the crashes. I seriously haven't seen this kind of transparency, efficiency, and verbosity from any developer.

GJ GGG and thanks again for the best ARPG this world has ever seen.
"
If at all possible:

Or

When this was happening, I ran Prisoner's Gate on Cruel 4 times, and each time it was a bloody huge map. Each time those flaming dogs and especially the boss would give me huge troubles. But only on the fourth time did I make it to the Ship Graveyard wp. But you know what? XP is XP, and loot is loot :P
Last edited by Exxar on Jan 28, 2013, 3:05:34 AM
Could timers on personal loot while in group be like 2 seconds longer? Sometimes people snag stuff when I'm just about to get there. I've lost needed drops this way. When you're armored and kinda slow it makes it hard to be competitive for loot.
"
Mazeraff wrote:
Could timers on personal loot while in group be like 2 seconds longer? Sometimes people snag stuff when I'm just about to get there. I've lost needed drops this way. When you're armored and kinda slow it makes it hard to be competitive for loot.

the game calculates the timer based on your distance and moving speed. if you're missing items then this means your reaction time is low. i would recommend using public parties for getting waypoints, quests done and experience or just for fun and try looting solo or with friends you know.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jan 28, 2013, 4:04:10 AM
If we are talking about bugs - after killin 1st act boss I have to receive an award from Nessa, but it didnt happen. I m talking with here and there is no result, the quest is still active.

Pls check this :-)

Poe is fantastic!
I have been trying a lot of games lately. Even if this crash often, you guys keep us updated all the time. That's superb! Information and be honest about problems is the key. Wish blizzard learned from you guys! You guys show great humility, my respect for you grow every time i come her to read about crashes and problems.
First day after open beta i got annoyed, but you managed to turn that around. Now i'm considering to support you and buy something from store. Great work.

I also hope you can do something with loot system, longer reserve time for item would be nice. When a boss drops 20-40 items in a party someone stole your item before you able to find it in item jungle........
And please add arrow at edge of mini map so we can see which way party members went.....

Those two issues i hear every one i party with bring up as big issue. to many rage quit party because you can't see which direction rest went. It's enough you use schroll of wisdom on some item you want to check out...then you close inventory and all dissapeared from minimap :(
A Sad Story...

I Died on my character "Kaysea" due to Rubber Banning or huge lag-spike on Vaal.
He raised his hammer up while I was across the room and I appeared under his hammer dead a few moments later.
i love this game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info