[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

"
Borgese wrote:
"
hazydoc wrote:

Unfortunately support for mirrored items, as well as support for master crafted or exalted mods is iffy at best at the moment (or non existant in the case of master crafted).

I don't see any way to remedy the situation (hoping for GGG to throw some special syntax in there for these cases so I can teach the script to recognize them)

That was actually the point of my post. The item isn't mirrored (used an armor scrape on it just to show that) yet shows up as mirrored.

Ohhhh, right, thanks for that. That is a bug on my part that needs fixing. It is caused by the script being thrown off by the item base type being called "Mirrored Spiked Shield" and it thinks that the affix combo includes mirrored affixes.
Otherwise it seems like a simple case it should parse correctly once I teach the script to ignore the base type name starting with "Mirrored" so the script doesn't go into "hm this item might be mirrored" mode. :)

EDIT: v1.8.5 is out!

"
- Fix for base types with "Mirrored" in their name being erroneously detected as mirrored items.
- Add 1.3.1 uniques Warped Timepiece and Black Sun Crest.
- Improve version detection message if AHK too old.
- Add option for displaying the tooltip at fixed coordinates (supports secondary monitors).

Added a feature to display the tooltip at fixed coordinates (for you guys with secondary monitors).
Option can be found in settings under Tooltip section.
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Last edited by hazydoc on Feb 23, 2015, 12:03:09 PM
getting an error that says the following variable name contains an illegal character: "Msg["Unhandled"]"

this is the like in the script:

Msg["Unhandled"] := "Please report the following item to the script's forum thread.`nThanks so much for helping out!`n`n(Note: items with crafted or exalted mods are currently unsupported)"

Not sure what to fix

Edit: I don't think I'm running the unicode version of AHK
Still feel scammed I can't have my Closed Beta Support Title anymore.
Last edited by Eklypze on Feb 23, 2015, 1:00:34 PM
"
Eklypze wrote:
getting an error that says the following variable name contains an illegal character: "Msg["Unhandled"]"

this is the like in the script:

Msg["Unhandled"] := "Please report the following item to the script's forum thread.`nThanks so much for helping out!`n`n(Note: items with crafted or exalted mods are currently unsupported)"

Not sure what to fix

Edit: I don't think I'm running the unicode version of AHK

Please download a recent AHK version from http://ahkscript.org and NOT www.autohotkey.com since the latter site is no longer current. Development of AHK happens over at ahkscript.org now where you can find the most recent version.

PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

Last edited by hazydoc on Feb 23, 2015, 9:03:16 PM
Unhandled case error message, here's the copy/pasta:

Rarity: Rare
Grim Thirst
Crystal Wand
--------
Wand
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 22-40 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 8.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
--------
Requirements:
Level: 55
Int: 146
--------
Sockets: B-B-R
--------
Itemlevel: 78
--------
18% increased Spell Damage
--------
56% increased Spell Damage
+79 to maximum Mana
41% increased Projectile Speed
11% increased Cast Speed
Are there an updated one? One where max life on items etc is updated? It says max life on gloves is over 100.
"
PinkyDinky wrote:
Are there an updated one? One where max life on items etc is updated? It says max life on gloves is over 100.

It has been brought up before. You can skim earlier discussions if you like but the gist of it is:

I derrive the affix data from GGG's pages http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/prefixmod and http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/suffixmod. I am doing this because I can be sure the info there is accurate and up-to-date. I am also doing this because the site can be parsed easily and I do not have to update everything by hand anymore.

Unfortunately GGG does not seem to list ranges per item sub type (e.g. gloves vs rings etc.). If you look at the "Life" affix at the prefixmod site you can see the ranges my script is using.

Why am I not just using a third party site that discriminates by sub types? Well, I did do that actually in the beginning of the script's life time but the site I was using became out of date (and then later simply vanished) so I had to switch to something more reliable. The site being out of date caused me nights of wasted time trying to establish what was wrong by comparing the third party site to GGG's site. I really do not want to do that anymore.

Now I have two options:

1) change everything manually and hope that the affix ranges stay that way for the future (less ideal) or
2) find a third party site that distinguished between item sub types with a good reliable track record that I can parse easily and thus can write some form of automation for. poemods.com looks OK but I have just begun poking it to see what I can do with it.

Last edited by hazydoc on Mar 2, 2015, 3:54:33 AM
I'm guessing that my question has been asked and answered here, but there's over 50 pages in this thread, so I apologise if that's the case.

Is it possible to change the ingame hotkey to something other than ctrl-c, and if so, how can it be done?
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
i did change the hotkey for myself by editing hazydocs script at the end, you just have to add the following code at the end of the original AHK script.

#IfWinActive Path of Exile
F7::SendInput {Ctrl Down}{c down}{c up}{Ctrl Up}
ParseClipBoardChanges()
return

In this example i'm using F7 as hotkey.
First ctrl+c is used to trigger the game client in sending the actual itemdata to the clipboard. The next function ParseClipBoardChanges() from the original script displays the data.
You could use another free key also, just replace F7 in the example above.
"
Rumpelzuck wrote:
i did change the hotkey for myself by editing hazydocs script at the end, you just have to add the following code at the end of the original AHK script.

#IfWinActive Path of Exile
F7::SendInput {Ctrl Down}{c down}{c up}{Ctrl Up}
ParseClipBoardChanges()
return

In this example i'm using F7 as hotkey.
First ctrl+c is used to trigger the game client in sending the actual itemdata to the clipboard. The next function ParseClipBoardChanges() from the original script displays the data.
You could use another free key also, just replace F7 in the example above.

Yes, that's the way to do it. Now that we have a settings dialog I am thinking about adding a setting that allows this rebinding to occur from the settings dialog instead of having to manually add code.

Last edited by hazydoc on Mar 4, 2015, 11:50:00 AM
Does the script now auto update uniques.txt? Or is that a toggle feature? That's not very clear.
I haven't gotten a notification from my firewall of anything new trying to access the internet, so figured I'd ask.

Also, would it be possible to add a way to check for legacy mods on Uniques?
With all the S*** GGG keeps changing, the legacy item list keeps growing. It would be nice to tell what mods are legacy or not just by looking at the info.

For example my own personal uniques.txt, I've manually changed (most) items that have legacy mods, and show what their ranges were. It still shows both the new balanced range, and the old legacy range. It works fairly well. Just thought it would be a nice idea to have for everyone.

If not, I'll just stick to keeping my own uniques.txt file up to date. In which case I would like to toggle OFF the uniques.txt updater if that is actually a thing.

---------
Moving on, I noticed when using the latest version 1.85 that the script reverted some fix that was previously in older versions.

Two specific things, both are semi-related. The first fix was in previous versions.
The second fix is my own.
CheckBaseLevel(ItemTypeName)
Spoiler
;;modified version
Loop %ItemListArray% {
element := Array%A_Index%1

IfInString, ItemTypeName, %element%
{
BaseLevel := Array%A_Index%2
Break
}
}

And my own fix for displaying baselevel on all items, excluding uniques.
Spoiler
If (Opts.ShowItemLevel == 1 and Not (Item.IsMap or Item.IsCurrency))
{
TT := TT . "`n"
TT := TT . ItemLevelWord . " " . StrPad(Item.Level, 3, Side="left")
If (Not Item.IsFlask)
{
;;Item.BaseLevel := CheckBaseLevel(Item.TypeName)

;;Hixxie: fixed!
If(Item.RarityLevel < 3)
{
Item.BaseLevel := CheckBaseLevel(Item.Name)
}
else if (Item.IsUnidentified)
{
Item.BaseLevel := CheckBaseLevel(Item.Name)
}
Else
{
Item.BaseLevel := CheckBaseLevel(Item.TypeName)
}

If (Item.BaseLevel)
{
TT := TT . "`n" . "Base Level: " . StrPad(Item.BaseLevel, 3, Side="left")
}
}
}

Both are required for showing base level on blue items, which I was annoyed with before and fixed it for my own copy.

Also, if you fix this, you also need to update itemlist.txt to add the following items:
Spoiler
Paua Amulet|2
Coral Amulet|2
Jade Amulet|7
Amber Amulet|7
Lapis Amulet|7
Gold Amulet|15
Turquoise Amulet|20
Agate Amulet|20
Citrine Amulet|20
Onyx Amulet|25
Chain Belt|2
Rustic Sash|2
Heavy Belt|10
Leather Belt|10
Golden Obi|12
Cloth Belt|20
Studded Belt|20
Iron Ring|2
Coral Ring|2
Paua Ring|2
Gold Ring|10
Topaz Ring|10
Ruby Ring|10
Sapphire Ring|10
Golden Hoop|12
Two-Stone Ring|20
Moonstone Ring|25
Diamond Ring|25
Prismatic Ring|30
Amethyst Ring|38
Unset Ring|45

I'm still missing some items, which I can fix later. Like Quivers or new base items like Golden Obi.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Mar 7, 2015, 11:24:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info