[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

Hi, first of all: thanks for your work and effort :)

Now, i just cant run it atm: following is a Ctrl-C of the error i receive, when i dblclick
the "POE-ItemInfo.ahk".

---------------------------
POE-ItemInfo.ahk
Error at line 3 in #include file "C:\Users\***\Desktop\PoE-Item-Info-master\data\Messages.txt".

The following variable name contains an illegal character:
"Msg["Unhandled"]"

The program will exit.
OK

I checked the Messages.txt file, but i couldnt observe sth. suspicious, so any help would be appreciated :)
Hi, i have been using this script since forever, so first i want to give my thanks to all who are involved in his development.

I upgraded to the latest version and i see a problem that stills persists. When a ring has T2 or T1 life, for example, the script tells its T5 or something, because it considers the max life tiers from all items. The same happens with ES on gloves and similar.
"
Erodion wrote:
Hi, i have been using this script since forever, so first i want to give my thanks to all who are involved in his development.

I upgraded to the latest version and i see a problem that stills persists. When a ring has T2 or T1 life, for example, the script tells its T5 or something, because it considers the max life tiers from all items. The same happens with ES on gloves and similar.

Yes that can be changed in the settings. Double click the tray icon and in the settings dialog check or uncheck "Tier Relative To Item Level"

Even better, with version 1.8.4 you can toggle this setting on the fly if you hold Shift while you press Ctrl+C.

PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
"
Xuulang wrote:

Now, i just cant run it atm: following is a Ctrl-C of the error i receive, when i dblclick
the "POE-ItemInfo.ahk".

POE-ItemInfo.ahk
Error at line 3 in #include file "C:\Users\***\Desktop\PoE-Item-Info-master\data\Messages.txt".

"Msg["Unhandled"]"

The program will exit.
OK

I checked the Messages.txt file, but i couldnt observe sth. suspicious, so any help would be appreciated :)

Can you tell me which AutoHotkey version you are using plus which version of my script please.

(that error usually means a too old AutoHotkey version is used to run the script - you need AutoHotkey 1.1.05 or later from http://ahkscript.org (NOT www.autohotkey.com)
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

Last edited by hazydoc on Feb 7, 2015, 6:27:46 PM
"
hazydoc wrote:
"
Erodion wrote:

Yes that can be changed in the settings. Double click the tray icon and in the settings dialog check or uncheck "Tier Relative To Item Level"

Even better, with version 1.8.4 you can toggle this setting on the fly if you hold Shift while you press Ctrl+C.

I tried what you said, and doesnt work. Maybe you didnt understand me.

T1 life on rings is from 70 to 79. So, even if the ring has this tier, the script says its T3. That would be the case on a chest piece, but not on a ring.

Another example: max flat ES on gloves is from 30 to 48. So, even if the gloves has this top tier mod, the script says its T4.

Etc.
"
Erodion wrote:
"
hazydoc wrote:
"
Erodion wrote:

I tried what you said, and doesnt work. Maybe you didnt understand me.

T1 life on rings is from 70 to 79. So, even if the ring has this tier, the script says its T3. That would be the case on a chest piece, but not on a ring.

Another example: max flat ES on gloves is from 30 to 48. So, even if the gloves has this top tier mod, the script says its T4.

Etc.

Ye, I misunderstood you.

Can you post affected affix mods and gear types?

Also please keep in mind that I take my data from http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/suffixmod and http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/prefixmod which doesn't always discriminate between different types of gear (rings vs armour) only between affix mods themselves. For example for Max Life there is only one prefix table and not one for rings and one for armour.

In the past I used to take data from a third party website that actually had different ranges for affix mods on rings versus the same affix mod on armour and so on but after a few cases of it not being updated I decided to switch to GGGs website instead.

I really need a solution where I can take data from that is always up to date. If you have one that discriminates between gear types and is always up to date please let me know.

Last edited by hazydoc on Feb 7, 2015, 6:29:15 PM
I think poemods.com was updated not long ago, and hadnt been changes on mods since then. You can try to contact with the creator to ask if is up to date.

The cases i see most often is the life on rings ( and same for amulets), flat es/ar/ev on gloves boots, life on boots and gloves ( T1 is 80-89), and life on helmets ( t1 is 90-99).
Or life and mana leech, i dont remember if the script recognises this, but on amulets there are 3 tiers, but on rings only the first.
"
hazydoc wrote:
"
Xuulang wrote:

the "POE-ItemInfo.ahk".

POE-ItemInfo.ahk

"Msg["Unhandled"]"

The program will exit.
OK

Can you tell me which AutoHotkey version you are using plus which version of my script please.

(that error usually means a too old AutoHotkey version is used to run the script - you need AutoHotkey 1.1.05 or later from http://ahkscript.org (NOT www.autohotkey.com)

Thanks alot, i used an outdated version of AHK and misinterpreted the version number when i checked the first time. It works now, thanks again :)

This item seems like a weird case. Script shows that it only has 1 T0 prefix (Reflects 204 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers) and is mirrored.
"
Rarity: Rare
Viper Barrier
Mirrored Spiked Shield
--------
Quality: +1% (augmented)
Chance to Block: 26%
Evasion Rating: 272 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 38 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 66
Dex: 85
Int: 85
--------
Sockets: B
--------
Itemlevel: 73
--------
Reflects 204 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Melee Gems
+138 to Evasion Rating
+30% to Fire Resistance
+40% to Cold Resistance
"
Borgese wrote:

This item seems like a weird case. Script shows that it only has 1 T0 prefix (Reflects 204 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers) and is mirrored.
"
Rarity: Rare
Viper Barrier
Mirrored Spiked Shield
--------
Quality: +1% (augmented)
Chance to Block: 26%
Evasion Rating: 272 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 38 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 66
Dex: 85
Int: 85
--------
Sockets: B
--------
Itemlevel: 73
--------
Reflects 204 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Melee Gems
+138 to Evasion Rating
+30% to Fire Resistance
+40% to Cold Resistance

Unfortunately support for mirrored items, as well as support for master crafted or exalted mods is iffy at best at the moment (or non existant in the case of master crafted).

I don't see any way to remedy the situation (hoping for GGG to throw some special syntax in there for these cases so I can teach the script to recognize them)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info