...::: [1.1.0] TK's ST CoC Shadow aka THE WELDER :::...

"
Frenzylord wrote:
The Question above is interessting. Do you think its possible to build this char ci easy?

I Think to reach the high ES needed there would be many notes of ES needed and also high ES gear what can be a problem because this build dual-wields so you loose about >400 ES from Shield wich means >1000ES with all multipliers.

Well, here is a CI version of this build, yes...less attack speed and range I know:

With Zealot's Oath, the survivability can be better ^^ Or skip Zealot and take more spell damage.
Não sou arqueiro, mas pelo menos tenho meu estilingue.
Last edited by SkGuardian on May 23, 2014, 6:34:09 PM
Bump... The CI version is consistent ??? Please comment !!
I'm sorry in advance if this is an idiotic question

How do you feel about replacing the second dagger with a shield and using Tempest shield + power charge on crit?

So I could use Tabula with the added defenses of a shield and the CC from the second dagger would be replaced by power charges from the tempest shield.
Seems to make sense
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on May 24, 2014, 12:51:16 PM
i think u should switch your critical weakness for projectile weakness, im going to try it, let u know how it goes ;)
I think Elemental Weakness is a better curse. Does more consistent damage.
i was looking for that info, thanks, gonna try with elemental weakness ;)
I made a few changes to your AMAZING build, i didnt lost any "clean speed" or damage or critical chance. I replaced the armor nodes and the dual whelding block nodes for evasion rating nodes. Also i replace Purity of Elements with Grace.

My defense now:

8736 evasion rating
3100 life
45% dodge spell
40% dodge attacks
45% chance to evade (65% with flask)
15% chance to block

here is my tree at the moment:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYEfgV9BbUF-Q5IEZYVIBXwFfYZihqPHhoi6iP2JDwk_SaVJ6kqTSpbLOktgzBxOkI6WD8nSVFKfUrIS3hQQlM1VUtW6lb6WkhabVuvXfJieWKsZ6BtbG17cFJwVnDVd_19dX_GhxmHdohCjDaQG5cGmhObtZ2jnaqiLqdcrEe1SLvjwFHBxcSixqLN6tDu0hnTftQj1QDVT9ad1tHb1N0N3ajed-dU6NbrLO4O73rv8PId8-r22vej-wn8q_zF_rr_kw==

and this is the hypothetical lvl.100 tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYEfgV9BbUF-Q5IEZYVIBXwFfYZhhmKGo8eGiCcIuoj9iQ8JP0mlSepKk0qWyzpLYMvbzBxNns6QjpYPydFlkk7SVFKfUrIS3hQQlFMUzVVS1YtVupW-lpIWm1br13yXvpieWKsZ6BsFm1sbXtwUnBWcLtw1Xf9fVt9dX_Gg9uHGYd2iEKMNo_6kBuXBpoTm7Wdo52qoi6nXKxHrH-0o7VIu-PAUcHFwzrEosaizerOcdDu0hnTftQj1QDVT9ad1tHZE9vU3Q3dqN533uXigOdU6NbrLO4O73rv8PId8-r22vej-wn8S_yr_MX-uv-T

and this is my gear:
Spoiler

At the moment im trying to get more mana reg because i have just 140 mana available to cast, wich isnt really a problem because of the unlimited flasks, but its annoying to see my mana all the time. I tell u guys, i have better defense now for far.

My issues now:
- i dont really know for fact that evasion is viable in highlvl maps, but in lvl75 maps it works. (but i can always change to iron reflexes if i want to)
- Mana issue, but i think this can be solved (soon as i take the mana nods).

Iam relatively new in this game so if u think i made a mistake or my changes are shit please let me know so i can learn :)

hope i help someone, have fun people :D

pd: sorry if my english is not good :(
Last edited by dabiotti on May 27, 2014, 12:38:53 PM
im new to cast on crit is it the same as cast when dmg taken do i leave it at a certain lvl or just lvl it all up?

thx in advance =]
Guys, you really like 3*8% proj dmg rather than 3*10% elem dmg??? (start of shadow tree)

And i have tested dodge, it's awfull. I m going Iron Reflex for more surviability, like all other builds, for the moment...
Is someone going with EB and MoM?
"
Teslatest wrote:
Guys, you really like 3*8% proj dmg rather than 3*10% elem dmg??? (start of shadow tree)

And i have tested dodge, it's awfull. I m going Iron Reflex for more surviability, like all other builds, for the moment...
Is someone going with EB and MoM?

that might be true at the start but as you gets higher level, you will notice physical damage no longer kill you. because they cant get close enough to hit you, that is the reason with this build our only issue is elemental reflect. IR doesnt help with reflect while spell dodge can help.

here is mine build and i also choose the 3 x 10% elemental damage.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYDhwR-BLEFtQX5DkgRlhXwFfYWvxrbI_YkPCSdJP0mlTBxMgE0kzZ7OkI6WEd-STtJUUp9S3hMYE4qVUtW-lpIWm1br176YeJiWmJ5YqxjcGVNZ6Bte25pcFJwVnBycNV9dYTZhxmHdofbiEKMNo_6kBuT_JVmlwaaE5smnaOdqqOKp1yuz7IZtDi0o7VItkG-p8BRwcXEosS4xqLN6s960O7TftQj1QDVT9X41p3b1N0N3ajed97244TlGedU53To1uuO7BjuDu_j7_Dz6vej-_X8q_zF_ro=

mine gear
Spoiler

i am trying to get atziri's step into mine build but i dont have enough elemental resist atm. probably need to change armor and necklace hopfully i can get mine HP to 5K+ and cap resist.
i really recommand getting artic armour link to cast when damage.

Last edited by twigsmaster on May 29, 2014, 2:09:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info