...::: [1.1.0] TK's ST CoC Shadow aka THE WELDER :::...

Thank you, I will keep this in mind!
As a Chest i think i will try an Infernal Mantle or a Carcass Jack.
Until now its really a lot of fun :)
I was really enjoying this build until Merciless Barracks. Lightning Thorns makes this spec a waste of time.
not sure what i am doing right/wrong but i am able to survive the reflect pack without issue. i have not die to reflect pack since level 86 currently level 89.

current gear
Spoiler

I have 6 link skill with ST , LMP , COC , Fireball , Ice Spear and arctic breath. if you notice the only life leeech i have is 1% from one of the rings i got. been running map from 72-76 maps all type of mods. But i dont do elemental reflect and elemental weakness maps. just because how slow i will have to move with those mods.

Ok today I ran into a serious problem...Lighting Thorns (in maps) :-D
Seriously, did anyone found a solution? How to deal with this? It is impossible to notice them (they kill you offscreen) and you cannot lifeleech to counter that, its almost IK. OFC I have L. resist and I have phase acrobatis to dodge that but still...IK.

Any advice is appreciated :-)
I deleted my character because of lightning thorns but im guessing you use a topaz flask with surgeons so you can spam it infinitely.
Any opinions on using
Spoiler
for this build over maligaros?
"
Mintz wrote:
I deleted my character because of lightning thorns but im guessing you use a topaz flask with surgeons so you can spam it infinitely.

I have such flask. But it does not help at all :-D You cannot even use it since you dont see the mobs and even if I kept it up all the time, I got IK. But this is only issue in party, while playing solo I can handle pretty much everything.
"
Siliarus wrote:
"
Mintz wrote:

I have such flask. But it does not help at all :-D You cannot even use it since you dont see the mobs and even if I kept it up all the time, I got IK. But this is only issue in party, while playing solo I can handle pretty much everything.

just got 90 yesterday got kill couple times along the way. First one was my fault i whirling blade into a pack of devourers and it just happens they are reflecting pack. i have elemental weakness attach CoC with mine whirling blade so yeah IK. next death came at the boss in residence i had enfeeble as one of the mods, fought took longer then it should got carless and got kill. Finally third death is just bad luck, i fire into a pack of reflecting mobs while there is a vaal totem there.

I tried all the maps up to 77 solo, didnt try the unique maze map yet need to grab one and try it. Only one i have an issue with is crematorium map boss. i would think i need purity of fire and ruby flask to be safe here.

Has anyone been able to kill Atziri (at least her guradians) with this build?
"
XenoNerve wrote:
Has anyone been able to kill Atziri (at least her guradians) with this build?

I will be farming the parts (or shards or whatever it is) to enter Apex any time soon. I dont think it will be problematic AS LONG AS I go there alone. The reason is boss (or any monster) HP mainly, when you are single this build has absolutely awesome bursts (especially with Ele Weakness) but low survivability - all you have once you fail to dodge are endless flasks so you have to kill everything faster than it kills you. With party boss has more HP and you are more likely to get mauled because when hit twice (or maybe three times) in a row you are often as good as dead :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info