...::: [1.1.0] TK's ST CoC Shadow aka THE WELDER :::...

What do I think about Flame Surge? Does it work?
Just recently specced into this build, so I have a few questions:

How much critical strike chance should I aim to have on my main hand? Currently using 1h+shield because I haven't taken the dual wield nodes yet and sitting at about 56% crit. This is my current passive tree. I'm trying to get both Twin Terrors and Dervish at the same time but I'm not sure if I should respec out of mana nodes or Ondar's just to get there or simply reach those nodes by leveling up.

How important is accuracy in this build? If I can't hit the target I can't crit at all right? But would it badly affect how often COC procs?

Is Ungil's Gauche good for an offhand dagger with its additional block chance and global crit instead of local crit?
"
twigsmaster wrote:
"
Teslatest wrote:
Guys, you really like 3*8% proj dmg rather than 3*10% elem dmg??? (start of shadow tree)

And i have tested dodge, it's awfull. I m going Iron Reflex for more surviability, like all other builds, for the moment...
Is someone going with EB and MoM?

that might be true at the start but as you gets higher level, you will notice physical damage no longer kill you. because they cant get close enough to hit you, that is the reason with this build our only issue is elemental reflect. IR doesnt help with reflect while spell dodge can help.

here is mine build and i also choose the 3 x 10% elemental damage.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYDhwR-BLEFtQX5DkgRlhXwFfYWvxrbI_YkPCSdJP0mlTBxMgE0kzZ7OkI6WEd-STtJUUp9S3hMYE4qVUtW-lpIWm1br176YeJiWmJ5YqxjcGVNZ6Bte25pcFJwVnBycNV9dYTZhxmHdofbiEKMNo_6kBuT_JVmlwaaE5smnaOdqqOKp1yuz7IZtDi0o7VItkG-p8BRwcXEosS4xqLN6s960O7TftQj1QDVT9X41p3b1N0N3ajed97244TlGedU53To1uuO7BjuDu_j7_Dz6vej-_X8q_zF_ro=

mine gear
Spoiler

i am trying to get atziri's step into mine build but i dont have enough elemental resist atm. probably need to change armor and necklace hopfully i can get mine HP to 5K+ and cap resist.
i really recommand getting artic armour link to cast when damage.

Well I looked into this and respecced my tree. Totally worth the 3 ex btw... I just want to know what kind of pots you use and maybe a cheaper alternative to consider for the chest. Thanks for reading, greatly appreciated.
"

Is Ungil's Gauche good for an offhand dagger with its additional block chance and global crit instead of local crit?

I'm level 63 and still using two Ungil's. I'm at 69% block and don't see a reason to switch any time soon.
quick question wat lvl do i keep my CWDT gems at and the end cry and immortal call?
"
SassyBeard wrote:
"

I'm level 63 and still using two Ungil's. I'm at 69% block and don't see a reason to switch any time soon.

im in the same boat iv been using 2 since i could buy them im 66 and still using them they are great
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
"
SassyBeard wrote:
"

im in the same boat iv been using 2 since i could buy them im 66 and still using them they are great

I tried using ungil's before but unless you are using Rainbowstride with max block it’s not really worth it. I want to stress under this build if you doing it correctly mobs is not able to walk up and hit you. Even if they do come close you should have enough time to WB away and start your ST into the pack again.

but there is nothing wrong with using ungil as a starter weapon for this build. but what you really want is two daggers with crit chance of 9% and higher. once you get close to 90% crit chance then you can start working on getting spell damage and attack speed on the daggers.

Last edited by neroscapegod on Jul 7, 2014, 10:43:39 PM
Hi just wondering,

How much mana do you have at 85? I would like to run voll's but with the 50% reduced mana I don't think you could with all those auras unless you have a mana pool of ~1000.
You say Arctic Breath and Arc have low/medium damage? Really? Did you have a look at Wiki?
Arctic Breath at level 20 deals 467-701 damage and Arc deals 45-854. Freezing pulse deals 182-273!!!! And Ice spear deals 157-235!!!
Even if Ice spear does crit damage it just reach the same level of Arc and AB or less depending on your crit. multiplier. Freezing pulse does much less damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info