[2.0.0] maxBo's SplitArrow/Frenzy Guide (new lvl77 Shrine Vid, HC Viable))

"
maxboo wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:
how does this build perform on ambush? Im using a physical arrow ranger aswell and curious about changing my gear setup. I currently sit at 17k split arrow dps. If anyone can msg me ingame and run a crappy map with me just so I see the difference in using coc and ek..my ingame name is _shootz

17k split sounds insane!

22k with 3pcharge on... No frenzy charge too lazy.

Still looking for someone to show me how this build perform... Can be standard I got crappy char on there aswell just wanna show this build live.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Apr 18, 2014, 10:11:17 PM
I don't run this exact build (crit instead of APS and Puncture instead of Frenzy) but would be happy to map with you if you just want to see what CoC in general plays like.

Edit: Just switched to normal supports after partying with you...

Updated stats with party buffs:

Windripper (without Chain):

Spoiler

Lioneye's (without Chain):

Spoiler

(Halve those numbers if you switch Chain for Projectile Attack Damage.)

It definitely clears faster and more consistently than CoC, but that much damage = instant death on reflects. Not sure it's worth the trade off compared to being immune to double reflects on my old setup.
Last edited by feyith on Apr 19, 2014, 2:06:43 PM
My 4.5k LA is WAAAAYYYY behind ^^'
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
max, why u dont like life regen? i think its goood to stack life regen so u can be much tankier rather than only relying on life leech. life regen can be a saviour in times like desync or lag when opening box etc, when u cant hit mobs due to momentarily few secs of freeze time. i can face tank most of the stuff and everything sort of becomes easy-mode. life regen+ life leech ftw. :)

if u guys want, i can post my skill build.
Ign: Sharppppp
"
Gumih0 wrote:
max, why u dont like life regen? i think its goood to stack life regen so u can be much tankier rather than only relying on life leech. life regen can be a saviour in times like desync or lag when opening box etc, when u cant hit mobs due to momentarily few secs of freeze time. i can face tank most of the stuff and everything sort of becomes easy-mode. life regen+ life leech ftw. :)

if u guys want, i can post my skill build.

y i played with heart of oak 2 at invasion league....life regen is denfitly nice....but i normaly dont like the heart of oak skill... but we have no other options
Ingame: maxboo

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/786795 maxBoo´s Ranger Guids Over 300.000

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1205678 HotW Submission
i took oak and more at duelist nodes. and 2 more down near the dot nodes. with 4.7% regen, its amazing :D
Ign: Sharppppp
what do you do against stuns?
im running this build with a 6l glare + volls (dont have anything else), but i cant keep up with mana.. then i switched out my rings for a torment, and its working flawlessly.
EXCEPT for devoures, and flickers that stuns.. i get oneshotted by those groups constantly, unless i crit 5 times in a row and oneshot them instead.. what do with stun?
Heart of the Oak + a little bit of Energy Shield = never stun locked.
HI i need to know why do u use granate flask instead of jade flask (3k evasion) ... we took point for % of evasion why now u use granate?
How come no voll's with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info