[2.0.0] maxBo's SplitArrow/Frenzy Guide (new lvl77 Shrine Vid, HC Viable))

^ how are you running 3 auras?
IGN: iSteven_K
THANK YOU. This has helped me tremendously.
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
Is this build very gear dependant? Im using it in the new league and some items are hard to get, i might get the gloves but i dont think i could pay for the bow. Also when should i start using CoC, around lvl 70 i guess?
"
aymanzone wrote:
Nub question, Why is op using Fast Attacks gem instead of Faster Projectiles gem? I checked wiki and faster project gem levels much better and also gives damage bonus!? I'm confused.

More attacks = more crit per second.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBr-sB0aJA9PihIpuNxKLcFafU_sgZ_hsBBfkV8PljveYa2-4OI_bv8FpIVvr8xWegh3ZKfd0NW69OKimlOlgEfocZPs9RR6q4qn-NfTB8b_I51KCffyt315UF2cYylH8CpuAhdjH6dvfKqY2_BbWxMIbODPKlyzY953Rh4g-r8EKV6V_hayRtbLVIbXtVSyaVjDaIa-OEDkgRlp2j_KujipsmMgGyGc96tkFaGmqTGbT6sepi3sbNmI1-t7a-p52qYqzWnV76j_pJOzZ7tKPQORfYMwwZ1f_eoaTh2w==

How is this build?

Doesn't have much mana/life nodes but way more dps, :3
Message Rimstars to contact me.
"
JerryVoy wrote:
Is this build very gear dependant? Im using it in the new league and some items are hard to get, i might get the gloves but i dont think i could pay for the bow. Also when should i start using CoC, around lvl 70 i guess?

I think u should try to get a 5l or 6l quill rain.
this build hasn't high dps on split arrow it self, the important thing is ethereal knives, thats what kill the mobs with 1 hit.
a quill rain would be nice or even better than lioneyes glare, cuz it has high speed attack and projectiles speed.
i'll make some tests with lioneyes and quill rain. then i will upload a video showing which is better.
Last edited by leothetraveler on Mar 9, 2014, 9:44:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info