[2.0.0] maxBo's SplitArrow/Frenzy Guide (new lvl77 Shrine Vid, HC Viable))

Is not having the Lioneye's and Maligaro's a deal-breaker for this build, or are there good modifiers (and combinations of modifiers) on rares that would still make this build viable?

I only ask as someone who hasn't been lucky enough to have these unique items drop for me, and doesn't have dozens of exalted orbs sitting in my stash.

I had a kind of underpowered (DPS and Life-wise) version of this build before the patch, and I'm trying to figure out how to go about reallocating my skill points.

Advice would be a great help. Thanks. :)
"
"
JerryVoy wrote:
Is this build very gear dependant? Im using it in the new league and some items are hard to get, i might get the gloves but i dont think i could pay for the bow. Also when should i start using CoC, around lvl 70 i guess?

I think u should try to get a 5l or 6l quill rain.
this build hasn't high dps on split arrow it self, the important thing is ethereal knives, thats what kill the mobs with 1 hit.
a quill rain would be nice or even better than lioneyes glare, cuz it has high speed attack and projectiles speed.
i'll make some tests with lioneyes and quill rain. then i will upload a video showing which is better.

Actually i got this bow:

Its pretty nice for the new league. I decided to spend some mana nodes that i will respec later on im lvl 59 atm so i still need to get some more HP nodes.

And thank you for the help
Goood build, but im lvl 50 and i have big mana problem :/:/
Last edited by h4mi1 on Mar 9, 2014, 4:13:06 PM
"
h4mi1 wrote:

Have a look on Poe.xyz.is for rings/neck with %of physical damage leeched as mana, another option would be to work your way to "MIND DRINKER" which 2% of physical attack damage leeched as mana.
SRY Guys i was on a snbowboarding trip this weekend!

Thx for all the responsens, i ll hope you all enjoy the Build!

I will get through the pages, reading everyones post...try to answer the question!

I tried a Ranger for an hour in Invasion, but i died to one of thoisen ew corrupted imba bosses! Will restart next tomorrow!

Ingame: maxboo

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/786795 maxBoo´s Ranger Guids Over 300.000

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1205678 HotW Submission
Hi, very good this build but I have a problem... the mana regen is slow and low(I use Mana leech on bow)

MY Gear (Duelist LVL74)

Spoiler

I have followed your build and I bought the necessary items but I do not understand what is wrong

One question: You use often default attack for single target (not rare o blue monster) ?

I would like to farm maps quickly and safely. I'm new here on PoE play only 1 month, I think this build is perfect for my style of play
IGN: iSteven_K
Last edited by 4Karbon on Mar 9, 2014, 7:39:15 PM
"
h4mi1 wrote:

Same here. Mana is a huge problem for this build while leveling. "My mana is gone" hurts my ears permanently. Currently wear wurm's molt belt with manaleech, slitherpinch gloves, use mana leech support gem and have total 7% of leech. But i still can't spam arrows.. Even cant get a 6 frenzy charges without being empty :D
"
P_Johann wrote:
"
h4mi1 wrote:

Same here. Mana is a huge problem for this build while leveling. "My mana is gone" hurts my ears permanently. Currently wear wurm's molt belt with manaleech, slitherpinch gloves, use mana leech support gem and have total 7% of leech. But i still can't spam arrows.. Even cant get a 6 frenzy charges without being empty :D

Odd I only have 6% leech from gear only and don't usually have any problems, majority of the problems come from long boss fights and having to spam frenzy drains it like hell however mass killing with SA/EK should keep your mana up. Make sure you always use the crit weakness curse for a better chance of proccing EK.
"
Boltonsquad wrote:

Make sure you always use the crit weakness curse for a better chance of proccing EK.

Im at 51 now, and dont have any crit nodes yet.
Last edited by Stormnight on Mar 10, 2014, 4:36:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info