[2.0.0] maxBo's SplitArrow/Frenzy Guide (new lvl77 Shrine Vid, HC Viable))

Im trying this build in Invasion atm and im having a hard time agains the new bosses but i guess we all do. I was thinking on replacing molten shell with warlords mark to get some more life/mana sustain, this will also give u some endurance charges making you tankier and perhaps leaving inmortal call out so i can cast it when i have enough endurance charges.
"
JerryVoy wrote:
Im trying this build in Invasion atm and im having a hard time agains the new bosses but i guess we all do. I was thinking on replacing molten shell with warlords mark to get some more life/mana sustain, this will also give u some endurance charges making you tankier and perhaps leaving inmortal call out so i can cast it when i have enough endurance charges.

NVM i saw you did the same on the video lol
Maybe my gear is too bad, but I am level 40 just started Cruel on this build and I am having a really tough time. Have to drain all your mana to kill a few people, very little damage so far...maybe this is just the lull before it gets good?

edit. Just realized I dont have cast on crit so as of now I am just hitting people with lowbie ness
Last edited by dkowalch on Mar 7, 2014, 12:41:03 AM
How does the nerf to maligeros affect this?
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|) |
(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
plz check
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wHRokD0-KEixKLcFafU_sgZ_hsBBfmjihXwmybnVPljOlgyAejWJP3VABrbBH6yGd727g6HGc9653Qj9lb6D6th4u_w_MV0QfBCbWyH21pIZ6DdDXfXlem1SFM1Fr-HdluvfyuVBW17m7Xz6kp9TiowfNnGVUsZinBSwFEppVFHb_IylIw2JpX7CeOEqrg51H8C9toOSKp_oJ-m4BqPEZadqo19naNwu3_GYqz8qyep1p1abSQ8p1xJUWND8uHZEy9vX-E=

80 lvl build. No Frenzy, but i get Power charge and use 2(3) auras - Hatred, Grace
no Item:
+114 to Strength
+322 to Dexterity
+84 to Intelligence
+418 to maximum Mana
+635 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 290
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+4 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
110.4% increased Evasion Rating
26% increased Attack Speed
40% increased Accuracy Rating
39% increased Projectile Damage
20% increased Projectile Speed
140% increased Physical Damage with Bows
4% increased Attack Speed with Bows
8% increased Movement Speed
220% increased Critical Strike Chance
248% increased maximum Life
45% increased Critical Strike Multiplier
4% increased Physical Damage
140% increased Critical Strike Chance with Bows
3% increased Cast Speed
Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour. Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating
20% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
12% increased Radius of Auras
20% reduced Mana Reserved
16% increased Stun Duration with Bows on enemies
34% increased effect of Auras you Cast
15% increased Power Charge Duration
10% increased Accuracy Rating with Bows
+16.8% Energy Shield
+22.8% increased Melee Physical Damage
+644 Accuracy Rating
"
Boltonsquad wrote:
I am absolutely over the moon with this build, it is absolutely brilliant!, I'm slightly low on lightning Res but I'm sure I will sort that.

This is my gear at present:

Spoiler

Still need to get those gloves, been trying all night with no luck will try again tomorrow though.

Also I will be posting some 1080P videos over the weekend hopefully that's how happy I am with it!

Keep up the good work!

As others have said, do you have any tips for leveling? Between 30-40 its very mana hungry and hard to progress I'm finding.

I see you said to switch to CoC/EK very late, what would you suggest to use until then? Normally play casters with clarity so I'm having trouble figuring out how to manage my mana.
Last edited by gildash on Mar 7, 2014, 2:25:34 AM
Around what level should i be able to cast to crit enough so the SA triggers? How much Crit Strike Chance should i have?
"
As others have said, do you have any tips for leveling? Between 30-40 its very mana hungry and hard to progress I'm finding.

Just use blood magic support with 5 life flasks setup. It makes leveling alot easier. Its sad to say, but even at 70+ lvls with lioneye's bow, some flat mana and mana reg on gear and mind drinker passive i still have issues with my mana pool. Tho its not SO bad as it was earlier.
"
gildash wrote:
"
Boltonsquad wrote:
I am absolutely over the moon with this build, it is absolutely brilliant!, I'm slightly low on lightning Res but I'm sure I will sort that.

This is my gear at present:

Spoiler

Still need to get those gloves, been trying all night with no luck will try again tomorrow though.

Also I will be posting some 1080P videos over the weekend hopefully that's how happy I am with it!

Keep up the good work!

I see you said to switch to CoC/EK very late, what would you suggest to use until then? Normally play casters with clarity so I'm having trouble figuring out how to manage my mana.

Unfortunately I can't help as I picked this build up at level 69 with relatively similar gear to the op however in most cases I wouldn't suggest using the exact gems and skill route for leveling, don't stray too far out though as you would need to regret those later.
Updated with a couple of new pieces had to change the neck as I didn't have no where near enough Lightning Resist, also finally got the gloves!

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info