[1.2] Whaitiri's HC-viable CI Aegis Incinerator

ive got a question, when should i go low life actually? at 2k ES with Vitality running?
i also asked myself: why not buy a pure ES chest for more regen instead AR/ES?
Last edited by Kaktuskiller on Mar 4, 2014, 7:52:04 AM
"
Kaktuskiller wrote:
ive got a question, when should i go low life actually? at 2k ES with Vitality running?

2k is a bit too low. I did piety runs with 3k ES back then, and it was enough but could get a bit hairy sometimes. So, should have atleast 3k ES.
twitch.tv/enki91
Have added a temporary 1.1 Skilltree, the changes in Marauder area really made it hard to get some important nodes. Please note that i might change the new tree a bit after being able to actually test it. Also planning to change the gem setup a bit, mostly squeezing in mana leech IF it's not corruptable on Stone of Lazhwar.

Last but not least i was asked to post Before/After stats, so let's start with my current pre-patch stats:

Spoiler

twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 5, 2014, 7:13:53 AM
@Enki91: Can you post the build link that the offline passive skill tree planner generates for you?

edit: Nevermind. I was looking at section 3.1 instead of 1.1.
Last edited by fireundubh on Mar 5, 2014, 7:33:41 AM
Hi can you make a skill tree progression what i should be at level 20 40 60 80, when to get CI what path to take at what level? i had a full respect in normal i am level 75 now and i am going to run this build in ambush league right now. so i need to know where to place the skills ASAP ty.
"
nitro1914 wrote:
Hi can you make a skill tree progression what i should be at level 20 40 60 80, when to get CI what path to take at what level? i had a full respect in normal i am level 75 now and i am going to run this build in ambush league right now. so i need to know where to place the skills ASAP ty.

Hey, was working on it while you were typing this, the leveling progression is added now.

I gained 400 ES, 2k Armour, 7% Block, some more ES regen and a bit more dps (even with dropping Added Cold for Mana Leech) with the new tree.

Gonna run this tomorrow in Invasion, let's see how it does. If it gets too hard i'll start a similar, life based Scion version of this build.
twitch.tv/enki91
Is this build possible in the new leagues? Newbie here so im just curious if it would be worth trying it?

Thanks Rov.

EDIT: why not GMP over LMP?
Last edited by Rovian on Mar 5, 2014, 6:57:58 PM
"
Rovian wrote:
Is this build possible in the new leagues? Newbie here so im just curious if it would be worth trying it?

Thanks Rov.

EDIT: why not GMP over LMP?

Sure it's possible in new leagues, it just might be a bit hard getting some really good Ar/ES gear in the beginning.

I personally prefer LMP for shotgunning single targets, GMP would result in lower damage while you can't shotgun with all 5 projectiles (atleast as to my observation). Plus it comes with a lower mana multiplier. But i gonna try Added Chaos instead of Fire Pen, if i can get hold of a 20/20 gem.
twitch.tv/enki91
Some People speak over a nerv of es builds. Is this one applied? Or can i still try this build as a new Player? what are the most important items i should buy?
Right okay thanks for the reply! :)

So you are saying it is possible to use GMP instead of LMP if i choose to.

Yeah i dont mind grinding at all really taking it slow thats not a problem :)

one more question is it gear dependent? Does it take any uniques to make it good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info