[1.2] Whaitiri's HC-viable CI Aegis Incinerator

"
Klassenliste wrote:
Some People speak over a nerv of es builds. Is this one applied? Or can i still try this build as a new Player? what are the most important items i should buy?

Can't really feel a nerf, as this build actually gained ES with the same amount of ES nodes.
Most important is Dream Fragments, Stone of Lazhwar, a good chest and shield.

"
Rovian wrote:
Right okay thanks for the reply! :)

So you are saying it is possible to use GMP instead of LMP if i choose to.

Yeah i dont mind grinding at all really taking it slow thats not a problem :)

one more question is it gear dependent? Does it take any uniques to make it good?

Sure, if you prefer GMP go for it.

Dream Fragments and Stone of Lazhwar are needed, all others (Aegis Aurora, Rainbowstride, Taming) are optional.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 5, 2014, 7:11:06 PM
With the use of mana leech gem, is there a need to get lots of mana regen% from equipment and the tree?
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
"
biralo wrote:
With the use of mana leech gem, is there a need to get lots of mana regen% from equipment and the tree?

Nope, no more need for that. I guess i forgot to update the guide in that part.
twitch.tv/enki91
culling strike with MF build where can i fit this in the build in replace of any gem?
"
nitro1914 wrote:
culling strike with MF build where can i fit this in the build in replace of any gem?

I have it in my secondary weapon slot, linked Arc with IIR and IIQ in a Heartbreaker.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:

Thanks mate.

Also with stun, how is that affecting the play? with no Unwavering Stance and the unique amulet, has stun been a problem for you?
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
"
biralo wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:

Thanks mate.

Also with stun, how is that affecting the play? with no Unwavering Stance and the unique amulet, has stun been a problem for you?

Never. I do get stunned sometimes, but thanks to constant ES regen and block it's never a problem. If you check the videos, you can see me facetanking some bosses without ever losing Incinerate stacks.
twitch.tv/enki91
So i can definitely start with exacly this passiv skilltree?
"
Klassenliste wrote:
So i can definitely start with exacly this passiv skilltree?

Yes.
twitch.tv/enki91
I've just reached level 26 in ambush and mana is a problem while using incinerate ive been using Freezing pulse until 19 and then switch to LMP + Fireball and with this build is working very well not ran into any problems yet.

thanks for the build going great so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info