*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

"
Grindrix wrote:
Melee change here it comes with 1.3

Lets hope it doesn't get worse >_<

I have faith in it. I feel the tree will change but wont hit us too hard. As for those new counter skills coming out, I feel they will be beneficial for us and this build. Maybe by being able to allocate more passive points to DPS while relying on counter skills for some defense bonus.
"
TMHChaser wrote:
"
Grindrix wrote:

I have faith in it. I feel the tree will change but wont hit us too hard. As for those new counter skills coming out, I feel they will be beneficial for us and this build. Maybe by being able to allocate more passive points to DPS while relying on counter skills for some defense bonus.

Hopefully something to counter the Rogue Exile with exploding minions. Ran into the bitch in a Zana mission at lvl 75 map and got cornered with desync again. Instant death even with 10k health.

Gotta be something to deflect the bad rng areas. The more times desync occurs with melee still, the greater chance of death. It is becoming too expensive. Soon enough the only way to play is going to be a dagger build.
Last edited by Grindrix on Nov 28, 2014, 8:08:28 PM
"
Grindrix wrote:
"
TMHChaser wrote:
"
Grindrix wrote:

Hopefully something to counter the Rogue Exile with exploding minions. Ran into the bitch in a Zana mission at lvl 75 map and got cornered with desync again. Instant death even with 10k health.

Gotta be something to deflect the bad rng areas. The more times desync occurs with melee still, the greater chance of death. It is becoming too expensive. Soon enough the only way to play is going to be a dagger build.

Oh I've ripped to that bitch several times out of desync and stubbornness to see what was in the strongbox. Glad to hear someone with even better gear than me is dying to her. Shes just plain hard.

Fingers crossed for update
RIP
why ggg
Last edited by mofaux on Dec 3, 2014, 9:30:30 PM
Big gulps huh? Welp see ya later.

Looks like block got nerfed hard :(
This build is pretty much toast.

I quit melee block as of now. Time to find something else to do.

The new tree removed everything.

You will not survive probably shit now. I spent the last few hours calculating whatever I can and it doesn't add up to anything good.

RIP.
Last edited by Grindrix on Dec 3, 2014, 11:40:27 PM
Sadly another great build that was nerfed into oblivion.
RIP
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Dec 4, 2014, 2:44:27 AM
After looking at the tree and seeing the block has been nerfed due to pvp which nobody is interested in i still think this build will work.
Looking forward to hearing what Mortezzah has to say and what alternative he comes up with.
Who knows, maybe the new reactive gems will play a huge roll in this build now.
Last edited by DeamosDan on Dec 4, 2014, 12:26:02 PM
The only help is maybe a block aura skill but I really doubt that'll be available. Even then it's toast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info