*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

You'll find a sweet "4% block" corrupt on his "Stone of Lazhwar".
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
If I was to use the Tank version of the build, could I still use Reave? (Either in Rime Gaze or linked with Physical Dmg, Multi and Conc Effect/Added Fire in a decent rare helm)

EDIT:
Also, is there no more use for Determination aura? Or is it more for certain areas?\
Nvm, you swap for more dps.
Last edited by TMHChaser on Oct 22, 2014, 1:27:59 PM
"
TMHChaser wrote:
If I was to use the Tank version of the build, could I still use Reave? (Either in Rime Gaze or linked with Physical Dmg, Multi and Conc Effect/Added Fire in a decent rare helm)

EDIT:
Also, is there no more use for Determination aura? Or is it more for certain areas?\
Nvm, you swap for more dps.

Sure. It is all just varying degrees of offensive vs defense. The Rime Gaze is nice because once you get the right colors (easier these days) it is like a 5L for AOE dps -- which is nice for a tank. Or, remain pure tank mode and go Heavy Strike. Or do a mix depending on the various pros/cons.
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
best guide and best tank ever!

"The Mission is his Shield, his Sword, and the Truth."

HAIL MORT!

Last edited by OroTheWolfen on Oct 26, 2014, 12:19:08 AM
What would yo say the bare minimum currency to make this build is?

want to do the DPS version bet not sure if i can afford it
I want to try a Tank Summoner with your Build in the next League.
The "only" Items i have to change is the Kaoms Heart with a ~100life 5/6 link es+ar Armor and Rings with mana regen notes and a fastcast main.

here my first Skilltree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_8wagtPuqfLjxrCkuGj5USfIvqBhqHtIhVw2Rzrvt9zJyqayqWfPAGmae-tJ-4qmVgFZPfVFgNukkqhZv42oabJ2u5wsnYQbp876mrIhAkDOnCNkLKpj6gNgkNsUfAgQHg9tVxjpYTLMrDUJLhcXfvmvbfRjsiriT6-4o-oLH0_uofVqRaqwGSRNsns2nMBQgUEcYkQHnNug6Ug48n8tkoxpVYSGE73Tteu9gSwUtXhPDhueRrK_56KyY99fMvKrEhWBNuZBV

The 15 Points left are for some -max mana reservation / mana / life / endurance / stat notes.

I know that i only have 4k-5k Life then, but the Armor an ES would be much higher.
With 5/6l SRS and Zombies I would have a better DMG output.

I know i cant afk uber with it, but its possible to kill it with a good empower and 6l SRS i hope.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by BigNerrik on Nov 3, 2014, 4:07:57 PM
"
BigNerrik wrote:
I want to try a Tank Summoner with your Build in the next League.

What do you guys think?

Sounds viable from a tank perspective but I feel the lack of minion damage nodes wouldn't give the minions enough power. Just my thoughts but it may be viable, kind of interested to see if it is.
Look at the Skilltree i've posted.
There aren't many Minion notes, so you can easy Skill them, if you don't skill the sword notes from the original Mortezzah tree.

Iam only worry about the mana prob with 2-3 auras, but with good gear (dont need the gg dmg notes form Mortezzahs rings sword etc.) it would be ok and very cheaper
+++you can add iir in rings/helm/gloves without "any" dps/tank lost.
Last edited by BigNerrik on Nov 5, 2014, 10:39:08 PM
Very Great build !!
is it possible to share your passive skill tree and gear for uber atziri, I assume you use the same passive skill tree through the entire map.
HI Mortezzah, I can't kill uber atziri...can you give me some proposal?

all dead in Mirrored versions T_T

1.2.0 can't tank mirrored versions (〒︿〒)?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQW1EPASvBLhFCAUUhR1Fm8XLxiRGNsaVSFgI_YkqicvJ-0wcTB8Mfs26DbpOkI9_ECgRmlHfkt4TZJPfVBHUUdRYFPfVElV1lb6Vw1YY1ivWNtZ818_YEthIWSjZOdlTWaebBZuaXKpdO108XfXeu982X7ifyt_44BWgKSE2YTvhxmLT4zPjX2Nv5BVkHSRzpuDns2gtKSspzCnhKyqrK-vorvtvJ-9gb6nwBrEuMbYzNvSIdQj1fjWit2o42rjn-RR567o1usU7w7yL_Ja8wb2SPcy-tL7qvxL
IGN: KasimAlter
Last edited by kasim93784 on Nov 6, 2014, 7:11:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info