How to Help New Players. My attempt to help PoE begginers (CURRENTLY CLOSED!)

I THINK I want the Al Dhih Timeworn Claw with the 2 green sockets. I have a Duelist that dual wields and mostly uses Reave. I think I might eventually go dual strike with melee splash but honestly I don't have a clue. If there's another item on there that would be better for me, I'd appreciate a recommendation. I trust your judgement and greatly appreciate your generosity. PS, I don't know how to add people as friends or how this even works so I'll also be appreciating your patience :)
What you are doing is pretty cool! I just started about 2 weeks ago and I've already played a ton. The guy I stuck with is a sword and shield marauder. If you could give me the bright break war hammer that has two red sockets hooked up that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.
If u still have the Darkscorn Bow, it would be very helpful. Ty in advance.
Last edited by albaneitor on Feb 28, 2014, 1:31:59 AM
The Bones of Ullr boots would be perfect for my summoner, I'm so new to this game and have had lots of trouble gearing up my summoner and these boots would be a perfect addition. Thank you so much for helping us newbs.
Hey, I would like to have this cloak of defiance, if U still have this and would give it to me, pls PM me.
Well i'm online now and i'll be on for some time..
I still need to give items to Popetastic, frankx667, Kkorb and keawet. I havn't forgot about you guys just havn't been online when you are :) But we'll meet eventualy
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Id like the Darkscorn Marketh Bow
EDIT: Another kind beneficiary has seen my post and helped me substantially, you can save those Blood Dance boots for someone who needs them more than me.
Last edited by HeroicHedghog on Mar 6, 2014, 7:54:33 PM
Can I get a Searing Touch? If not that's okay. I've gone through most of you posts and all you do for the community is really awesome! :)
I'm sorry guys i havn't been around for the past few days .. and today with the new patch it's just crazy... so many things to update... anyway i'll appriciate if you guys pm me ingame when you are online so i can give you the items you want. After a few days i'll start to contact you too. Thanks for the understanding.

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info