STEAM

how can i get back my STEAM account.almost locked region some country.
I recently joined a player account and have purchased expensive treasure store items.
Today STEAM blocked my account.How can I restore my data?
Sorry for my English !
Have same issue, from today I (from Ukraine) and my friends (from Russia) can't play Path of Exile via Steam. Game have region lock and unavailable for us.
Unfortunately we can't provide much help regarding Steam Path of Exile in Ukraine/Russia/South East Asia.

However we may be able to set you up with a separate login for the stand-alone client. Please email support@grindinggear.com
Well this sucks a whole load of donkey balls.
I've barely just gotten into the game for a week and this happens.

Is there any particular reason why these regions are locked in the first place?
Maybe something to do with Garena. Or Steam regions. Probably not PoE itself if you are able to download the client and access the website. Just contact support. People like Michael will help link your account and you can play from the standalone client, then link it to your steam library as a "Non steam game". Voila. Problemo Solvedo.
My account was also blocked access to this game in steam
"
Michael_GGG wrote:
Unfortunately we can't provide much help regarding Steam Path of Exile in Ukraine/Russia/South East Asia.

However we may be able to set you up with a separate login for the stand-alone client. Please email support@grindinggear.com

but now i cant Sign in through STEAM account log into the Path of Exile website !
when i log in always show Game Not Available In Your Territory. PLZ help me THX
"
Michael_GGG wrote:

why?
because path of exile isn't available on steam for those regions right now. you cannot purchase GGG points with Steam Wallet currency in those regions because it is locked.

you're certainly able to play on the classic client and purchase points through the website however. it's some Steam issue.
Why poe is not available in my region?
WHY?
dollars in my steam wallet different from yours?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info