STEAM

So i lost all my characters, stash, purchases, race rewards, demigods and all that shit?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
same problems (Ukraine)
I contacted by email support@grindinggear.com and I created an account with my data that have been in the steam
(RU: Я обратился по емайлу support@grindinggear.com и мне создали аккаунт с моими данными которые были в стиме)
Last edited by BETTL on Jan 28, 2014, 2:25:54 AM
Okay, what to do if you don't have non-steam POE version. Move POE folder from steam to another directory, run installer, install into that directory. Then run game update. It will run for 1 second and then you ready to go.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
GGG thanks! Account restored.
GGG very very THX !!! Account restored. NICE !
On a business trip, playing PoE in free time in China. Played last night, now, Steam says "This game was activated with a product code that is valid only in a specific geographic region. Since you are not currently in that region, Path of Exile is not available to play."

:(

Can't seem to find a work around...

:*(

Last edited by JaradPR on Jan 28, 2014, 2:51:26 AM
GGG, why this game do not available in this countries? Why you can't unblock them? :(
Last edited by Trayen on Jan 28, 2014, 3:36:55 AM
same thing happened to me now. and i have reinstalled poe from this site. so its not steam anymore. but my account and char in this id can't be accessed. when i input my login id and pass of steam account it's not the same. also i cant change both email and pass. help.
"
JaradPR wrote:
On a business trip, playing PoE in free time in China. Played last night, now, Steam says "This game was activated with a product code that is valid only in a specific geographic region. Since you are not currently in that region, Path of Exile is not available to play."

:(

Can't seem to find a work around...

:*(

WHAT

Why don't you just use the stand-alone client!?

All the people being frustrated in here should annoy Steam instead GGG support.
It is not like GGG decided to complicate things.
It is international Steam policy which led to this situation.

If you guys want to divorce your Account from Steam,
you will need to contact support@grindinggear.com directly.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jan 28, 2014, 5:24:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info