Dying Breath 1.0.6 Unique

plus the guardian ai is two steps short of retarded.
"
Kenzorz wrote:
"
NiNcsszaM wrote:
what are you talking about this item not working for Summoners?

You put this item on an Animate Guardian and poof +18% increased damage,+18% increased curse effectiveness.
You do the same with Leer Cast, instant +15% increased damage.
You add a Zahndethus' Cassock and the 5% life regen from the Consecrated ground will be a godsend.

and then your guardian dies due to having a weak weapon, no shield, and 18% increased damage taken from the staff.

Btw, you do know that you need block chance to activate Concsecrated Ground right? (Please don't even try to tell me 18% from the staff is enough).

good thing you can run necromantic aegis then :D
If that possible rebalance is legit, then I think it's already starting to look a lot better.

I still don't like the idea of it having a downside when the curse effect is an aura and doesn't just buff curses you cast while wearing it, but 24% to all the mods and 12% to damage taken is way more reasonable.

I might actually have a little niche use for it, then.

And they shouldn't remove the curse radius. Bigger curses are cool and amusing. Aura radius I couldn't care less about.
Last edited by Stealthbug on Jan 28, 2014, 11:52:31 AM
hey man good luck on making your unique as awesome as possible!
Since when have GGG ever rebalanced uniques besides nerfing them and leaving legacy versions after they get out of hand?
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Would love to see everything on this unique changed from additive (increased) to multiplicative (more).

Would be much more interesting in that scenario IMO.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
Kenzorz wrote:
Since when have GGG ever rebalanced uniques besides nerfing them and leaving legacy versions after they get out of hand?

um they've done it a few times ACT-TU-ALLY

don't you love it when people tell you off with a nice fat ACTUALLY
"
BearCares wrote:
"
Kenzorz wrote:

um they've done it a few times ACT-TU-ALLY

don't you love it when people tell you off with a nice fat ACTUALLY

wow u sure showed me
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
So it broke out ;)

This unique i await i really hope the price will be affordable. Since i keep a few stacks of leer cast even if my guardian tend to lose the bad habits of dying.
When partying and having 2 guardians thats already very funny cant wait for this item
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
Kenzorz wrote:

They did it with the release patch 1.0.0
IGN: Rosalind_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info