So I was just given a friend invite...

Got lifelong Curse Premium account. Gets betakeys to more or less everything.

For now I have promocodes to http://pandorasagaonline.com/index.action

Curse is big enough to grab big caches of keys to most of new games in betas so its very possible to get keys for games you want.
Give me the key, if you give me the key i will vomit directly onto LSUfootball's head and upload it to youtube.
Your desperation is starting to gross me out lol
Last edited by kevn86 on Sep 14, 2011, 5:02:07 PM
Would be very cool with a key, but i got nothing to offer :( Gl hf to the winner
"
Sarcou wrote:
Give me the key, if you give me the key i will vomit directly onto LSUfootball's head and upload it to youtube.

I think this would be worth a key.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.
Got a beta key for http://crossfire-eu.com/ aswell.
Oh, how come i missed this thread? hehe

Well, i have nothing too offer EXCEPT eternal gratefulness, and maybe a little kiss on the cheek ;)

Thats right! i got some keys to the game "Rusty Hearts" nothing special really, but its always something.

Take Care,
pine
"
pineapple420 wrote:

Well, i have nothing too offer EXCEPT eternal gratefulness, and maybe a little kiss on the cheek ;)

Thats right! i got some keys to the game "Rusty Hearts" nothing special really, but its always something.

Take Care,
pine

RustyHearts went open beta today..
I got closed beta keys to:

Bounty Hounds Online
Crystal Saga Online
Immortal King

All 3 are MMORPG's in closed beta each with a different theme, i suggest bounty hounds though, they are harder to get and it's a sci-fi MMORPG, its very fun.

Pm me if you would like to trade for 1, or all 3, i don't care, I don't need them.
Last edited by Clerick on Sep 14, 2011, 5:59:22 PM
"
StellHelI wrote:
"
pineapple420 wrote:

Take Care,
pine

RustyHearts went open beta today..

Oh ok... did not know that hehe :)

nvm the invites then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info