So I was just given a friend invite...

all ima say is GGG is giving out their friend keys saying, "ima give this guy/girl a key so he/she can go and sell it or trade it for his own gain" seeing people like u just dissapoint me is all. i have friends i would give a key to if i had a friend invite but if i didnt i wouldnt be here pulling cheap moves like u.

but u dont really care what i say im sure so just have fun doing what u do
22/m/pa looking for friends haha
if beta wont come to me then i will come to it!
"
havocefk wrote:
all ima say is GGG is giving out their friend keys saying, "ima give this guy/girl a key so he/she can go and sell it or trade it for his own gain" seeing people like u just dissapoint me is all. i have friends i would give a key to if i had a friend invite but if i didnt i wouldnt be here pulling cheap moves like u.

but u dont really care what i say im sure so just have fun doing what u do

correct you are.

And CS:GO beta doesn't start until next month but they have been giving keys away at events and you can link it up to your steam account with the key before next month.
"
For those of you who are selling keys or trading keys for personal gain, consider that GGG's philosophy is one of ethical transactions... they would like to see their members do the same for others. Keys are given out with the expectation that people will give them to friends or to other random people who have been waiting... just remember how you felt when you had to wait."

So show me some love Kev :D?
Last edited by Technyze on Sep 15, 2011, 12:16:01 AM
bumppp
i'll be ur friend:) beta key plz n ty:)
"Don't Tread on Me"
I signed up for Firefall and PoE closed beta so if i get in firefall, I'll give you the beta key.
I have a spare 25% discount for the origin shop if you are interested.
i can offer 3 eligium keys and 1 apb reloaded premium key.
pm me if interested.
i have a 25 cm penis if u're interested
zzzz....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info