So I was just given a friend invite...

only thing i can offer right now is a vindictus closed beta key (which starts tomorrow) if you're from europe. I'd remember the favour though ;)

and btw. my definition of "friend" is actually giving something WITHOUT expecting something in return, so in case you really want to find a "friend" here.....that's not the way to go ;)
Last edited by Hermoder on Sep 14, 2011, 3:25:25 PM
"
Hermoder wrote:
only thing i can offer right now is a vindictus closed beta key (which starts tomorrow) if you're from europe. I'd remember the favour though ;)

and btw. my definition of "friend" is actually giving something WITHOUT expecting something in return, so in case you really want to find a "friend" here.....that's not the way to go ;)

lol you must be new here...

such a cute sentiment.

i've got plenty of friends, i play other games with them. none of them are interested in this game - so I'd rather it go to someone who actually is genuinely interested in the game. Why give it away straight up if I can get something of equal value in return? There are thousands of people trying to get these keys, I'm sure a fair trade can be made. If not, eventually of course I'll give it away so it doesn't go to waste - but jesus, I just got it... lol

I don't want money, I just want a key someone has that's just as useless to them, as this spare key is to me.

I don't think that's wrong
Last edited by kevn86 on Sep 14, 2011, 3:33:02 PM
Free copy of rift plus 30days free.

I dont have many friends in that game, we could level during off times in PoE.

I got noting, jus putin my name in for the key
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻
I FLIP WITH THE BIG BOYS
"
kevn86 wrote:
"
Hermoder wrote:

lol you must be new here...

such a cute sentiment.

i've got plenty of friends, i play other games with them. none of them are interested in this game - so I'd rather it go to someone who actually is genuinely interested in the game. Why give it away straight up if I can get something of equal value in return? There are thousands of people trying to get these keys, I'm sure a fair trade can be made. If not, eventually of course I'll give it away so it doesn't go to waste - but jesus, I just got it... lol

I don't want money, I just want a key someone has that's just as useless to them, as this spare key is to me.

I don't think that's wrong

nothing wrong with that, it's just that that's not what you said. you said you wanted a friend yada yada and not "looking for a trade" ;) so if you're interested in vindictus tell me, else good luck finding something you want.

and no I'm not new, I'm actually registered almost 2 weeks longer than you, just wasn't as lucky to get a key so fast or did you give something of equal value to get your key...
Last edited by Hermoder on Sep 14, 2011, 3:43:48 PM
"
Hermoder wrote:

nothing wrong with that, it's just that that's not what you said. you said you wanted a friend yada yada and not "looking for a trade" ;) so if you're interested in vindictus tell me, else good luck finding something you want.

and no I'm not new, I'm actually registered almost 2 weeks longer than you, just wasn't as lucky to get a key so fast or did you give something of equal value to get your key...

I'm from the US, vindictus has been out here for quite some time. And I'm sorry I confused you by trying to make my original post more fun than cutting to the chase and flat out saying - trade me a beta for a beta.
Last edited by kevn86 on Sep 14, 2011, 3:47:06 PM
"
kevn86 wrote:

I'm from the US, vindictus has been out here for quite some time. And I'm sorry I confused you by trying to make my original post more fun than cutting to the chase and flat out saying - trade me a beta for a beta.

must've missed the part where the fun began
I will be your friend and play path of exile with you and maby make videos :D and a lot more :D
In exchange for the Path of Exile key I'll give you the best company ever on the beta. Such a sweet deal.
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.
Give me the key, if you give me the key i will vomit directly on my cats head and upload it to youtube.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info