So I was just given a friend invite...

I'm rather interested in getting the beta key, if you want to become my online game friend I sure got some games we can play together,
like Starcraft 2 and do some 2v2 perhaps. Or Perhaps Terraria, hehe cool but still a little silly game.
Unfortunally I got no extra games on Steam that I could have changed for the Beta key.

But anyway if I'm lucky and get the beta key from you I'll sure play the game with you, test out the game together, and if you like we can use skype yes?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/9117

Check out my "what to do thread"
lol somebody tried to offer me a diablo 3 beta... it's not even in beta yet, it's fucking friends and family lol
lol
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
I will probably be able to get firefall beta in a couple weeks (I dont think it started quite yet).
"
Resolve wrote:
I will probably be able to get firefall beta in a couple weeks (I dont think it started quite yet).

it's started, frist 500 have been sent out and they each got 1 friend invite each.
Ah I see I have been registered since the forums were made, and in a community of people who did to, and some got invites. I was thinking id get invite next wave or so. If i manage to get invite from guildy then there next wave id prob get invite from what I read and give to yea.
Last edited by Resolve on Sep 14, 2011, 8:24:19 PM
"
Clerick wrote:
I got closed beta keys to:

Bounty Hounds Online
Crystal Saga Online
Immortal King

All 3 are MMORPG's in closed beta each with a different theme, i suggest bounty hounds though, they are harder to get and it's a sci-fi MMORPG, its very fun.

Pm me if you would like to trade for 1, or all 3, i don't care, I don't need them.

Interested? Bounty Hounds is very fun
Most people here dont say it because they want a key so i say it for them.

You get a friend invite key and first what you think of is:
how can i make profit out of it...
If i could i would take the invite and your own key away so you learn to be a better human ^^

I'm not trying to make profit - I'm trying to break even. It's my key, I'll give it to whomever I please - that's what it's for.

If you had your way, well you don't - and I have the keys, so... Doesn't matter, go troll elsewhere. Someone out there is dying for a PoE key and doesn't give two shits about CS:GO, but has a key - and they'd love to trade it to me... Just gotta find them.
The best I can offer is to let you beta test a game that I am currently working on.

I would humbly request that you consider me anyway if you can't get a key you are interested in.

Also, I thought CS:GO wasn't going into beta till next month, but maybe I missed something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info