What builds are actually better off not starting from the Scion?

Yeah..I feel like for crit builds Scion is rather average compared to other classes though!
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
"
missuse wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
missuse wrote:
Hey Inva,

I am very keen to see what u are able to do with this hp/acro/block/crit dagger ranger as scion

Heya missuse, I don't see any url there i'm afraid

Uh, sorry, typing on remote never ends up good in my case.

here's the build

I would appreciate if the scion tree could have at least 130 int, due to gear requirements that I can not just compensate with other gear. But even if less int... I am looking forward to see if I will be leveling a scion soon.

This one is tough to say. Your build is oriented around block and evasion/acro, so it's scion's advantage is decreased somewhat. It depends on what you prefer:

This is the scion's version with the same amount of life, much higher dps but reduced evasion and 120 int.

Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Xymordos wrote:
Yeah..I feel like for crit builds Scion is rather average compared to other classes though!

If you just want to build crit and that's all you want. That is indeed correct. If you want to build crit and be able to optimise survivability at the same time, Scion is what you want.
Build of the Week 14
"
Invalesco wrote:

This one is tough to say. Your build is oriented around block and evasion/acro, so it's scion's advantage is decreased somewhat. It depends on what you prefer:

This is the scion's version with the same amount of life, much higher dps but reduced evasion and 120 int.

Its not bad actually, I like the additional 3x2% block chance at scion start that is available in the next few levels. I will probably experiment with this, when I start a new char in the new 4 months league.

Thanks.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Hey want to share with you my Freezing pulse shadow.
Would it be a better option to play as a scion ?
I'm level 73 right now and will go to the left side to templar as soon as possible
The life and the cold damage

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAuMC_gVCB2MOSBGWFm8WvxcvF1QZhRpsHRQfAiKBJDwkqiSwJpUnqSycLR8vbzbFNulBlkLDRKtJUUmyVUtVrlXGVdZWSlcrWm1d8mHiYqxk52vbbRlte3BScLtw1XNTfll_xoCkghCCHobRh9uIQow2jjyOZI9Gj6aVBJ2jnaqeoaKjpwinXK6zr5u0OMBRwfPPZdDQ1U_Wndgk2RPed9-E37DjauOE5CLlGfId8-r3pvrS-_X8qw==
Last edited by Haaken on Jan 27, 2014, 6:04:40 AM
"
Haaken wrote:
Hey want to share with you my Freezing pulse shadow.
Would it be a better option to play as a scion ?
I'm level 73 right now and will go to the left side to templar as soon as possible
The life and the cold damage

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAuMC_gVCB2MOSBGWFm8WvxcvF1QZhRpsHRQfAiKBJDwkqiSwJpUnqSycLR8vbzbFNulBlkLDRKtJUUmyVUtVrlXGVdZWSlcrWm1d8mHiYqxk52vbbRlte3BScLtw1XNTfll_xoCkghCCHobRh9uIQow2jjyOZI9Gj6aVBJ2jnaqeoaKjpwinXK6zr5u0OMBRwfPPZdDQ1U_Wndgk2RPed9-E37DjauOE5CLlGfId8-r3pvrS-_X8qw==

It's still too early to tell. If you give me your final tree I'll be able to help you better. From the look of it however, I think it's gonna be better as a scion
Build of the Week 14
how can i edit my skill tree so i can link it here?
"
Haaken wrote:
how can i edit my skill tree so i can link it here?

Click on the link you gave me, add some points, then copy the new link and paste it here
Build of the Week 14
Build of the Week 14
Last edited by Invalesco on Jan 27, 2014, 6:56:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info