Arikado45's Cast on death build 1.3. *UPDATE*

"
sourboy wrote:
Good sir I do believe RF works better than blood rage, and there are hard counters for suicide builds. I personally have 2 builds made for pvp and traps and mines are the enemy. You can also get killed off screen by viper strike, puncture or a bow. Nice idea though with the Occultist robe.

well RF stops at 1% health then ends the bonus,so you cant really kill yourself off the skill, Also something would have it hit you at the 1% health marker,and that's just messing with timing.
hi build still work? after patch 1.2.1b
or its to much lower dmg
ING: Koza_Wlochata
"
Koza_Inusiek wrote:
hi build still work? after patch 1.2.1b
or its to much lower dmg

Much lower on the Tool Tip , should still do the same damage when you die.
I really like this build. What if instead of faster casting - BR - curse you had CWDT - BR - curse which would trigger from the flasks?
Last edited by SaIigia on Sep 25, 2014, 2:47:54 PM
I may try it with IIQ/IIR ;)
Hey, I tried to use this build in order to have a MF char capable of soloing dominus quickly. I tweaked the tree a bit so that I don't need the two rings for endurance charges and can use the slots for Andvarius rings instead. Here is my current gear at level 70:
Gear

I have whirling blades + faster attacks in a switch weapon to move to Dominus faster. Currently I am at 270% IIR and 39% IIQ. However, both rings have pretty low rolls and I plan to get a 6 linked chest with IIR and IIQ gems (because the discharge alone can pretty much oneshot dominus, then I would remove the firestorms). Also its kind of hard to roll BBBG on the boots and gloves, so I am missing two firestorms atm.

My passive tree at 70 (pdated, respect some points):

A am planning to grab more elem damage and area nodes next to celestial walker to the right instead of lightning elem nodes, because they scale all damage. Overall not a bad dominus farmer considering the low cost of the gear and the relatively low level.
Last edited by wheerd on Oct 5, 2014, 12:35:58 PM
is this build hc viable?
PM ME on forums if i win ;)
"
se7enek wrote:
is this build hc viable?

you could probly get high quality cast of death skills for free on hardcore so thats a plus also might be able to get some bonus at low life gear cheap as well.
Amazing build, i will spec my witch into it lol
is this build hardcore viable? Kappa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info