Arikado45's Cast on death build 1.3. *UPDATE*

12/14/2014 "Updated the skill tree"
Patch 1.2.1-With the changes done to crit Multi the damage numbers are not accurate.(still really high)
Patch 1.3 -Crit damage dropped a little
THE TRUE GLASS CANNON
OK so first thing, in this build you will NOT gain exp, you will not level, you will die....A LOT.It is only done for the lulz.

With that being said here we go.

How to get started and items

The best way to get started is to have a level 75+ shadow, Templar, or witch. ( it it must be 75+ and how you get it is up too you).higher level = higher damage.

You'll need Discharge , Firestorm x10 , cast on deaths x5 , Blood rage level 1 ,
blood magic level 1, faster casting x1 , 2 high critical(160+) and spell damage(70+)on both daggers, Doesdre's Tenure gloves ,Infernal Mantle,Occultist vestment(only a 4L is needed) Windscream boots ( if you know of better dps boots please leave a comment), 2x Kaoms sign rings ( needed for extra charges), Malachai's Simula ,iron mask ,portal gem.....and the most important item DOEDRE'S ELIXIR,GREATER MANA FLASK X5

MY GEAR
Spoiler

As for how the build works its really simple.Use All your pots at once hit blood rage and watch the fireworks.

links
Weapon A - colors BBG (cast on death , firestorm , firestorm)

Weapon B - colors BRG (faster casting ,blood rage, Elemental weakness)

Head - colors BBBG ( Firestorm x3 , cast on death)

chest - colors on 4l BBBG(Discharge , concentrated effect , increase critical damage, and cast on death ,colors on 6l BBBBBG (Discharge , concentrated effect , increase critical damage, and cast on death , increase area effect , added chaos damage.)

Gloves - BBBG (firestorm x3 , cast on death )

Boots - gbbw*(Portal , cast on death , firestorm x2)

*can be any color for it is going to be used by portal

As for the belt and neck
i use Perandus blazon , cloth belt for the stats increase and extra quantity
neck you want the highest critical multi, critical strike , and spell damage you can get.

Bandits
The goal is to have 5 of each charge.So you can take frenzy or power charge from the bandits,you would just have to adjust the skill tree pending on what you take.

Discharge -

Firestorm x10-

My skill tree NOTE:THIS IS FOR LEVEL 77 , HIGHER LEVEL YOU ARE THE MORE DAMAGE NODES YOU CAN GET.

THING THAT ARE BAD IN THIS BUILD
You want 0 health regen (Your trying to kill yourself , it slows the process).
if you are getting health regen , just spam skills
Your chaos resist should be at -60

PVP
KILL ME ,I DARE YA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the most part you'll one shot any boss.
This build only cost about 2-4 gcp's , AND INS'T A FLICKER...WHHHHHAAAAT

IF YOU WISH TO SEE THE BUILD IN ACTION , YOU CAN PM ME IN GAME.

This is my first build post so if you need any help just Pm in game or leave a comment. :D

Video
One shot kill piety 2 man party
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lf7twsxrjM

Dominus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzCx26wKnk8

Last edited by Arikado45 on Dec 14, 2014, 7:17:54 PM
sick build dude
This is the one true nuke.

Classy build. Props.
Desync in a nutshell - http://youtu.be/1uvm3GixEj4
F5 FOR INCOMING VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
The VIDEOS PLS ----- >

IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Jan 24, 2014, 12:41:08 PM
OMG ME !!!! HIKUZOOOOO BUILD, was with him and always watching like a movie on the cinema, LOL ME !!!!!.
Pls some HARAKIRI videos !!!!!!!!!!!
Spent the afternoon with "pew____________" just rolling through the noticeboards looking for "need help killing <boss>" Joining the party and watching him suicide nuke anyone and anything. Many lols.

Protip: If you choose to help one of the bandits that "pew" is there to kill, you're going to have a bad time...
Desync in a nutshell - http://youtu.be/1uvm3GixEj4
VIDEOS !!!!!!!.
Up. XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info