Arikado45's Cast on death build 1.3. *UPDATE*

best pvp suicide build......."Allahu Akbar"!!!!!
Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
Since Rampage ended I finally got around to rebuilding my CoD build. Previous I was hitting about 1.3 million tool tip on discharge. Now I'm having a hard time breaking 400k. Anybody else see such a cut in damage numbers.
Any idea for 2.0?
Might be nice to go in and kill them bosses no one dares kill at the moment...
Same idea here. Working on a Shadow 2.0 with the goal of slaying some pesky bosses without risking xp of my main toon. Will also work with Witch or Scion

First ideas (I am VERY much open to suggestions):

1) Link 3 Firestorms and a fire Penetration in

2) Get more Fire Damage by replacing the belt with

3) Get more crit chance (and more loot) by replacing one of the Kaom rings with

The tree

Bandits: kill all / kill all / endurance, together with 2 Frenzy and 2 Power charges from the tree and 1 endurance charge from the Kaom's Ring giving me 5/5/5 charges.

Gems:
- 3L BBB Faster Casting, Righteous Fire, Elemental Weakness or Assassins Mark (to make sure you get the crits)
- 3L GBB CoDeath, Firestorm (x2)
- 4L GBBB CoDeath, Firestorm (x3)
- Windscream GBBR CoDeath, Firestorm (x2), Fire Penetration, or
- Windscream GBBB CoDeath, Firestorm (x3), if you can roll the 4-off color
- Broken Crown RBBB Firestorm (x3), Fire Penetration
- 5L GBBB? CoDeath, Discharge, Concentrated Effect, Increase Critical Damage. As the fifth gem either use Added Lightning Damage or Increase Critical Strikes

Strategy: hit all flasks, run in, curse from distance, run in close and cast Righteous Fire

Currently leveling Firestorms and CoDs which will take some time. Looking out for crit/fire damage/ele damage jewels.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Jul 27, 2015, 5:05:41 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Same idea here. Working on a Shadow 2.0 with the goal of slaying some pesky bosses without risking xp of my main toon. Will also work with Witch or Scion

First ideas (I am VERY much open to suggestions):

1) Link 3 Firestorms and a fire Penetration in

2) Get more Fire Damage by replacing the belt with

3) Get more crit chance (and more loot) by replacing one of the Kaom rings with

The tree

Bandits: kill all / kill all / endurance, together with 2 Frenzy and 2 Power charges from the tree and 1 endurance charge from the Kaom's Ring giving me 5/5/5 charges.

Gems:
- 3L BBB Faster Casting, Righteous Fire, Elemental Weakness or Assassins Mark (to make sure you get the crits)
- 3L GBB CoDeath, Firestorm (x2)
- 4L GBBB CoDeath, Firestorm (x3)
- Windscream GBBR CoDeath, Firestorm (x2), Fire Penetration, or
- Windscream GBBB CoDeath, Firestorm (x3), if you can roll the 4-off color
- Broken Crown RBBB Firestorm (x3), Fire Penetration
- 5L GBBB? CoDeath, Discharge, Concentrated Effect, Increase Critical Damage. As the fifth gem either use Added Lightning Damage or Increase Critical Strikes

Strategy: hit all flasks, run in, curse from distance, run in close and cast Righteous Fire

Currently leveling Firestorms and CoDs which will take some time. Looking out for crit/fire damage/ele damage jewels.

I'm working on a Templar build, only lvl 34 atm. I looked at this before 2.0 and wanted to do it then. I have 3 63+ Firestorm and 1 Q20 lvl 1 Cast on Death, with the balance moving in and out of the back pocket of whatever char I'm running. I picked the Templar for all the Ele dmg nodes right there, plus the life, life regen and mana nodes which can be dropped really easily when the time comes. I'm thinking of running with a Tabla just to hold the extra gems, but not until Cruel. I
I looked at the Prophet Crown but the + to Chaos Resist scared me off.
Belt I have
Don't have the Diamond ring
Have a 5L Occultist Vestiment
Have Windscreams but doubting the colors can be rolled easily :/
Still working on the OP's gloves.

I'd really be interested to see how you are doing.

Oh, and if anyone is offended by my characters name? My job is done.
Last edited by anotherdave on Jul 29, 2015, 12:12:59 AM
"
anotherdave wrote:

I'm working on a Templar build, only lvl 34 atm. I looked at this before 2.0 and wanted to do it then. I have 3 63+ Firestorm and 1 Q20 lvl 1 Cast on Death, with the balance moving in and out of the back pocket of whatever char I'm running. I picked the Templar for all the Ele dmg nodes right there, plus the life, life regen and mana nodes which can be dropped really easily when the time comes.

I think the Templar works better for leveling, but Shadow or Scion works better when you can respec a high-level char (as I did), as you have access to more crit nodes.

"
anotherdave wrote:

I'm thinking of running with a Tabla just to hold the extra gems, but not until Cruel. I
I looked at the Prophet Crown but the + to Chaos Resist scared me off.

Why? Are you afraid RF won't kill you fast enough? Let me assure you, dying will not be the problem with this build. At high level it will be hard enough to get close to the boss without getting killed first.

"
anotherdave wrote:

Belt I have
Don't have the Diamond ring
Have a 5L Occultist Vestiment
Have Windscreams but doubting the colors can be rolled easily :/

Ring is icing on the cake. Use anything you want. You may want to use the 2nd Kaom as the OP did. GBBR on Windscream turned out to cost about 100 chroms (rolling 1B on the Vorici tool).

"
anotherdave wrote:

I'd really be interested to see how you are doing.

Still leveling gems in another toon. May take some time.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
It took quite some work to level up all the gems, but the build works wonders, oneshotting all those nasty pieces of work: Crematorium-Maegara, Shrine-Piety (you need to oneshot her twice), Malformation-Piety and the likes.

There is something very satisfactory in oneshotting bosses that you used to be afraid of :).

Gear:

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAA5YFQgW1DPIN0Q5ID8QQWBEPEZYgbiGwIiYk_SepKgsqjSycLR8tqC6UMjQ0IDT3Ntg31DsoO3w9Xz7PQZZEq0V8RnFJG0yzUDBRR1JTVYVVrl3yY0NknW1sbj1vnnBScNV3B3vXf8aCEIMJhQ6HE4dlidOMNo2_j6aP-pMnlSCXhZeVl5ecpJ1joS-io6SxpcusmK6zr7exkLQMtDi0xbVIt9a4yrmTvea-gL6KwcXB88LswwnK09Af0PXbWdte37DlGeWO51Tr9ewY7FXtP-_r8WzyHfPq-_X_3g==

I have changed my gear into:
- Gang's Momentum boots, mainly for the Movement Speed.
- 7/*/7 Surgebinders (for 70% increased damage)

I no longer have a 2nd curse, so am now using a Flame Golem for more damage and a 2nd target
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 9, 2015, 5:56:44 PM
Don't forget to load up on corrupted "Increased Damage While Dead" jewels!
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
"
Milchut wrote:
Don't forget to load up on corrupted "Increased Damage While Dead" jewels!

Have been trying but most are worthless Unique jewels :(
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
I still remember Arikado and me when we maked lots of Dom MF IIQ/IIR runs lol. Minr was much better cos the unsuperable MF amount + 3M one shot with 4 ppl partying.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info