Arikado45's Cast on death build 1.3. *UPDATE*

"
Milchut wrote:
This is gonna sound super dumb, but would Wondertrap's IIR bonus apply to CoD skills?
it should
#1 hardcore build of all time
What I'm most interested in is how you activate all 5 flasks at the same time.

Also, what do you use bloodrage for? Is that just to ensure you die ASAP? (I'll have to go back through the guide to make sure it's not covered as to why you use it.)

I have no idea how you'd get off all 5 flasks and cast blood rage in a fraction of a second though I suppose AHK could be used.
IGN : Meowskies
It's really not that hard. I guess it would depend on what keys you have your flasks on. I have mine on A,S,D,Space, and Mouse 4. So my fingers are always resting on my flask keys. After that you just hit the BR key a few times until you explode.
"
After that you just hit the BR key a few times until you explode.

this made me laugh
"
VKpD wrote:
It's really not that hard. I guess it would depend on what keys you have your flasks on. I have mine on A,S,D,Space, and Mouse 4. So my fingers are always resting on my flask keys. After that you just hit the BR key a few times until you explode.

Yea I never realized how fast flasks actually start the effect. Thought there was a slight delay between using them but after messing around a bit I see that it is easy to pop them all. Still confused as to why BR is needed though, wouldn't you just die in 1 hit anyway D:?
IGN : Meowskies
so this would work with spell echo too? :)
Why u dont use RF for killing yourself? It can be grants for doing more spell damage (+%60)
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Jideament wrote:
Why u dont use RF for killing yourself? It can be grants for doing more spell damage (+%60)

This seems like a great idea, Also. Can i replace the rings and some of the other stuff to change this into a MF build and still be able to 1shot?

Would linking IIR/IIQ to discharge work?
Last edited by Starzee on Jul 24, 2014, 11:44:51 AM
For dual wielding and more CC% dmg and CD u need dagger nodes and the items:

On nodes talking about spell dmg and critical stirkes and chance of sme spells u drive to the correspondly noes. If you want with MF 90 - 100 / 300 MF then use tabula for no need expensive 6L infernal mantle or similar like Shavronne.

Reseted the skill tree of my witch long time ago and my 2,3M DPS + 112 / 309 MF dissapeared cos was abit bored xDDD. If someone wants and ask the tree for a better guide, then do it.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info