1.0.6: Adding Notes to Friends

"
cuss wrote:

In my point of view the friend list must serve the only purpose: to keep a list of playmates you actually play with for a long time, as it supposed to be. It is natural to know them all without any notes.

There is another case I use it for: to keep a list of players being in the immediate action, so that I could be able to get back to the party after an accidental disconnect, asking an invitation from one of them. When the task is done, these temporal players are being deleted. There is no need to make notes on such players. It is weird and must be done in another way.

I guess notes are wanted by those who trade. I am sure there is no other reason behind the scene. This is useless bloating feature for those, who just like the gameplay and want to create random carnage.

the guy who supplies Maps/chisels/scrolls

the guy who always has currency to exchange

the guy who buys popular uniques at reseller price for fast exalts when you need it.

A list of players with culling/DPS/Utility builds to invite for group map runs

New players who I helped get started in the game. a Note to remind me to check in on their progress once in a while. (I help a lot of people I cant remember them all)

Reminder note to remind me who I loaned that (Item) to

there are sooo many uses for this feature.

way overdue

ty ggg
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by xHavoCx on Jan 26, 2014, 11:30:42 AM
Now, if I can just get some friends.. xD
what about search function in stash?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Well, the game gets more and more about trade. Every consequent patch just prove the statement. :grin:

As I can see, the game became incredibly popular due to the absence of D2 alternatives (D3? Don't make me laugh), but it turns to yet another D3 trading clone past 3 months. This is why my friend list turned grey and I am ready to say 拜拜 too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info